Based Cyberchad

Based Cyberchad.

Attached: 1657775359.png (583x1148, 608.92K)

im supposed to care about some japs opinion why?

>ohh it is my dreamu game

yeah they say this because they cant develop anything outside of the allowed japanese game type concepts

Cyberpunk is fucking garbage compared to Skyrim.

Attached: file.png (179x72, 10.33K)

>The game is in better shape than Skyrim ever was
So it's above one of the lowest bars in vidya? Whoa...

Considering Skyrim is the worst AAA game ever released, I find that hard to believe.

Todd haters can't stop seething about his magnificent work

Lmao what the fuck, what a dramatic thing to say, i dont think you realize how many shit games are AAA, games much shitter than Skyrim, asscreed, etc those are minor offenders in todays industry

>play shitcher 3 for 2 hours
>hate every second of it

>play cyberkino
>finish the game and love it

I never understand why people hate cyberpunk. The game is good far better than shitcher 3. I guess trantasy people hate every game that's not set in trantasy.

Attached: 1650401395108.jpg (327x377, 56.34K)

They shouldn't have pandered to trannies, nor included homosexual sex scenes.
I personally think that they should have not included sex scenes or nudity of any kind whatsoever but I suspect most of you would disagree.
I just don't believe there is any benefit to a game if it includes sex scenes. Maybe some nudity is okay, preferably in the form of a painting, but when resources and time can be spent on literally anything else instead I'd ditch nudity completely

is there sims beef between skyrim/bethesda fans and cyberpunk/cdpr fans im unaware of or did he just bring up skyrim for the sake of name dropping other successful game

The devs are coomers who grew up playing BG2 and wishing they could have explicit sex scenes in the romance subplots. Now the inmates are running the asylum and they think sex scenes mean they directed Basic Instinct or some shit. It's only going to get worse from here.

People who unironically like Skyrim have brain worms. Most boring shit I've ever played.

I didn't even had the power to finish Skyrim after bitchface told me to kill dragonbruh.
Cyberpunk is actually fun to play compared to it.
Mainly because its not a barebones vehicle for pony child rape mods.

>Boring RPG mechanics
>Boring combat
>Boring colour palette
>Boring dungeons, all draugr ruins

Its a truly awful game.

Why has hating/defending cybershit become some sort of culture war thing?
It's neither woke nor anti-woke enough for that.

It was the first really big, hyped game that in its development case reached out to trannies and changed the male/female to body 1/body 2.
Listen to you it might seem like a small thing but to me it's a dealbreaker because I hate this gay shit with a passion. I don't want to play as body 1, I want to play as male.

It's a Morrowind kike seethe thing
>I must mindlessly do what the first quest NPC I talk to asks me to in a scrolls game
Go back to shooters retard

>>I must mindlessly do what the first quest NPC I talk to asks me to in a scrolls game
>Go back to shooters retard
I wish there was an RPG where a significant portion of quests in main questline has you do all sorts of shit for different characters that you might not really want to do or has really bad consequences and then you confront a character and bitch about it to them and he says "why did you do this then? Just because someone asked you to?".
Not in a shit way like Spec Ops The Line "hurr you could have just shot in the air while a mob was presenting a mortal threat durr lmao", but well thought quests that anyone with two neurons to scrub together could figure out alternate solutions to but might still fall to the trap of vidya conditioning telling you that if it's a quest you have to do it.

What they hyped is Deus Ex meet GTA, but what you get is Call of Duty in cyberpunk

>play games 2 years after release
>uuuuuum where is the bugs that people were complaining(2 years ago)
nips are pathologically retarded, most of the bugs were fixed.
The game is playable now, its not that bad, but its not nearly a shadow of what it promised.

if it actually played like Deus Ex I'd love it, but the cyberpunk enhancements feel tacked on and only the enhanced jump and mantis arms really change gameplay in a significant way. This poster is on the money: I liked the story and characters well enough.

I've tried to play Skyrim like half a dozen times and I always just uninstall after a while. Don't get it.

Tower of Fantasy is a better cyberpunk game than Cyberpunk 2077.

Tower of fantasy is just chink fantasy. There is nothing with a generic anime style that could even come close to depicting a western genre.