Who Hyped?

Attached: U wot m8.jpg (1920x1200, 855.31K)

muhfugga

Only curious to see how they want to do a tarkov mode

>British operative
>Black
At least the game is accurate.

'Od on 'Eck

70 bucks no thanks. Id rather save it for a steam sale

I heard they were going to be spinning that mode off into its own separate standalone game, sort of like with Warzone.

every where i look i see negros

Ayo they put Tiger Woods in cod, sick!!

will be garbage just like the Battlefield attempt

Gonna be GOTY.

>paying 80€ for a game that will be empty the second Warzone 2 is released instead of waiting for Warzone who will be free

>paying £60 for a game that will be included with game-pass in a matter of months

Modern Warfare 2019, Cold War, and even fucking Vanguard managed to have a healthy-enough playerbase to consistently find matches. For MW19 that was particularly impressive considering it broke everytime Warzone had a major update.

how are these games not f2p yet? battle pass and skins-- expensive skins.
I just want to play a casual extraction royale without all the try-hard stuff in tarkoc and hunt showdown. DMZ or bust

Which if these games has the healthiest playerbase right now? I haven't touched a CoD since the original Black Ops and I could go for a military shooter

This game comes free with the pre-build computer I'm thinking of buying.
I thought it came out ages ago, didn't realise it was a new game.

cant wait for all the sub 2.0 k/d subhumans to seethe at this kino

>game comes out content complete, doesn't get DLC
>it's ok for the game to be full price
>game comes out content complete, has free BP/DLC and cosmetic DLC
>it is not ok for the game to be full price
explain the logic

i have nigger fatigue

Attached: 1628173811857.jpg (1080x1259, 68.31K)

>CALL of DUTY
>NII^VI
What did they mean by this?

Needs more Shotguns before I buy.

is modern warfare 2019 multiplayer still populated? thinking of installing it to get my cowadooty fix

>nigger on the cover
hard pass

It was last i checked, it's probably the most popular of the three modern CoDs. The only problem is that the fucking thing is buckling under the weight of being the WZ launcher, so it breaks a lot.

Yeah, it's still pretty full all things considered. I got that and Cold War last week and I'm personally preferring Cold War more due to the higher TTK.

Hyped for what? More shitty maps with "safe spaces" to camp?

Attached: 1637241748962.png (1542x1120, 1.25M)

Attached: file.png (362x842, 172.9K)

I'll probably get it since I haven't bought a cod since the last mw, or really any game in a while
Don't really like that they're bringing all the legacy characters back though, should have stopped with Price imo

Me. I enjoy pregnant women btw

Attached: A0D5345A-0006-4F0B-84B3-276C3FEC1098.png (1200x1200, 790.99K)

they are asking me for money and then continue to nag me for money. I am rightfully bothered

why keep pre cod4 games in the list? those are not cod games