I just started playing Wotlk fresh because i heard it's going to be hype and i'm currently at level 24 on my frost mage...

i just started playing Wotlk fresh because i heard it's going to be hype and i'm currently at level 24 on my frost mage and the game is really boring so far.. i am struggling to see the appeal in this? just grind dungeons or mobs or quests until 60, then grind more dungeons for gear that you'll basically never use? what is the purpose? he gameplay is so boring too just spam 2 abilities over and over again holy shit
kinda feel like i wasted $15 on this, is retail worth playing??

Attached: world-of-warcraft-classic-button-01-1566253968524.jpg (980x980, 212.75K)

zoom, the thread

Pve niggers won't tell you that the game was only ever fun when you used your gear to kill other players.
If you plan on playing only to raid log, you might as well be told now that you are throwing away the next 2 years of your life

wow is shit only retarded addicts play it out of momentum

bruh i'm born 2004 it's not my fault i grew up on fortnite and tiktok at least i try to give your boomer games a chance instead of dismissing them because of the shit graphics lmao fuck off
old school runescape was good at least idk why wow is so boring and tedious and pointless to me

If you're playing a FRESH server and you're not having fun wow isnt for you. FRESH is when the community is all actually playing the game and need other people to get shit done, its also when the best community lore is created. If none of that is interesting or fun to you then you should just stop now, also goddamn I'm wasted. I'm ready to play wotlk with my homies who I've been raiding since molten core in classic with.

is that why lfg chat is full of boomers who use the game as a form of social media lol fuckers just sit in stormwind and chat for hours like play the fucking game bro holy
i might try pvp i'll probably get fucked by minmax sweats but fuck it it's worth a shot

>bruh

boomer niggas like you have a stroke whenever you are reminded of the fact that young adults have their own new slang now lmao go sit in a rocking chair and cry about nigger trannies infesting your shitty old video game series while me and my boys go jack off to onlyfans leaks (we aint paying for shit nigga)
i bet you aren't even a boomer you're probably just some 24 year old virgin who tries to feel special by gatekeeping internet hobbies lmao fuck outta here bruh
i bet you'd pay for pussy if you had money huh lil boi go cry about it and focus on the real topic of the thread which is wow SUCKS ass boring fucking game can't believe i wasted money on this goofy ahh shit

What you really missed out on from 2004 is the community and the way people acted online.
Completely different than what we have today, I pity you.
The truth about wow classic is that the only fun part is 1-60 on a fresh server when everyone else is leveling with you and you get unique social interaction. When you hit 60 you will start raiding, trying to hit that peak again like it is a drug losing effectiveness. It will become a job and the social interaction you get becomes minimal and repetitive. People keep going to the next expansion out of momentum, but they get increasingly bitter that they aren't having fun any more. They will propose many changes, not realizing that none of them will bring back that 1-60 feeling. Then they slowly quit as their interest fades amd anger builds.

Don't play wow outside of vanilla, and don't raid.

Don't take the arena bait, thats not where the fun is. It is for getting gear only.

You are trying far far far too hard.

actual mongoloid lmfao

If you think fresh is bad wait for 3 months until people behind bots optimize their farming routes for wotlk, thus completely destroying economy of every server while making g2a and gdkp runs the prevailing method of obtaining gold and items.

No one is falling for this.

The only thing wow got right is the difficulty curve where you can't just speedrun throguh the world, mobs can and will kill you. The gameplay is very crusty, your class should play like it does at 60 by lv5 and then get a dozen more abilities. Random mobs should have more gimkiks and feel more like a solo boss

leveling has always been boring in wow, the problem is that wpvp is the only thing that made leveling fun, and in wotlk everyone is speedrunning to level 80. in vanilla wow the main goal wasn't to reach level 60, it was to immerse yourself in the world with the players in it. that was killed in the expansions with flying, then everyone is just up in the air or afk in major cities, instead of populating the actual game world as they should

Attached: 582.jpg (1600x1064, 154.47K)

what a retarded post
if someone's legitimately having fun raiding then what's the problem lol
you're wasting your life regardless of whether you PvP or PvE
>god I wish I spent these 2000 hours playing a shitty dead game PvP-ing instead of PvE-ing that would've been so much more productive

Enjoy the journey, take in the scenery, learn about the world - don't think of it as playing a game, but creating a story. How can I put it in a way a zoomer would understand? Think of it like Minecraft.

Also, you shouldn't be grinding dungeons for speed-leveling, that's a great way to miss out on what makes the game great

Mage is a boring class. Try something fun like Rogue, Druid or Hunter.

Raiding isn't fun, it's work.

Raiding was fun once. i remember beeing pretty happy about our guilds first vaelastrasz kill 15 years ago

If you only want to follow meta gameplay and the latest hottest tips and tricks, then a rerun isnt going to be your cup of tea.
Just play a new game that has a new meta with new and actual hot tips and tricks
Regardless nobody will give a fuck what you think because you're retarded and play mmo's

Attached: 1662701832512033.jpg (594x339, 107.95K)

>i'm having fun doing [thing]
>no you're not

I will concede to this, it was a different time. Modern wow players are a different group. All they can talk about after a boss kill is the loot and their parse. They are purely reward driven, and this causes your brain to interpret the activity as work. 15 years of optimizing and readily available information through the internet will do that.

>because i heard it's going to be hype
Shit like this is why i hate zoomers