Games you want to like but can't because of its fanbase

games you want to like but can't because of its fanbase

i'll start with pic related

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 49.65K)

Why are you making a thread about how retarded you are?

seethe more loser

I don't understand how a fanbase can ruin anything. I just play the thing then move on with my life. If you're a faggot who needs to engage in communities or socialize or discussion then that's on you.

Undertale

I'm after defeating Sweetheart and i still don't understand the hype about it. Its boring gameplay, uncreative designs, predictable story its all over the place. Its like a much worse Earthbound game than Undertale and slightly better than YIIK. Its a chore to even continue this game and im on the 10th hour of gameplay. Its no fun and characters are sardboard cutout with shitty childish behaviot and backstories.

Attached: 546457474.jpg (300x168, 10.79K)

the only reason people like it is because of the artstyle or themes of mental illness. they're either weebs or the depressed, faggy, cutesy type.

Attached: omorii.png (854x1652, 325.71K)

So its either children who are on their "5 nights at freddies" edgy tumblr phase or literal manchildren or groomers wanting to play as kids and involve in discussion with other children. Either way this is not a product for real gamers.

Have you heard of overwatch ?

Tainted association mostly, for me anyway. The whole time I'm trying to play it, I'm thinking of all those horrible people who like it and my inner ego is screaming at me to not be like them.

Hope you don't drink water or breath air then, the most evil and repulsive people of all time also did those things when they were alive.

What a fragile, paranoid cunt.

Why would you have to give a shit about the fanbase though?
Are you afraid you would be associated with them by other people?

I don't play multiplayer games.

OOOOUUUUHHHHH SISTER CUNNY

Sorry OP it's the same problem with Undertale.
Great games but they get shit fanbases and therefore automatically get hated.
Plus games like these are supposed to instill feelings like sympathy or empathy which I'm sure you have noticed is in short supply here.

yeah i 100% agree with your point

omori and tumblrtale ruined it for me

>wahh, the fanbase!!
faggots
Are you in a book club too, because you can't read about Sherlock Holmes without discussing it with your fellow grannies?

No clearly we're the same person because it's impossible for anyone to like these games. I'm just insane

Undertale, I played it blind without knowing about the fanbase and enjoyed it for what it was but now I don't want to be associated with it in anyway

We're social animals, it's natural to avoid being associated with cringe people

Clearly not the same, liking undertale is correlated with being a cringe retard with weird fetishes, drinking water isn't