Heads up! A new arcade is opening in your neighborhood, and YOU'RE assigned with deciding which games they have...

Heads up! A new arcade is opening in your neighborhood, and YOU'RE assigned with deciding which games they have. What do you pick?

Attached: thumb_720_450_dreamstime_l_98314913.jpg (720x450, 140.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rc2vBQ0Oqhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Hentai Games.

daytona usa
outrun
after burner climax
ddr for the asians
area 51
terminator
berzerk
raiden dx
vampire savior
street fighter 2 anniversary
gg xx slash
rad mobile
bubble bobble
twinkle star sprites
super hang on
battletoads
deathsmiles
battle garegga
nba jam
marble madness
strider 2
fist of the north star
q-bert
melty blood atomis wave
virtua racing full widescren ver
that guitar hero clone
rastan saga

Attached: iiiieeehhh.png (277x293, 72.17K)

Just have a bunch of cheap computers and charge children by the hour to play roblox and fortnite

I have only once been to an arcade with ddr. Why do no arcades arround me have it.
Also Monkeyball would be nice

Asphalt 9 Legends Motion Edition
youtu.be/rc2vBQ0Oqhg
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5
Sound Voltex Exceed Gear
House of the Dead Scarlett Dawn
Time Crisis 5
2 Spicy
Silent Scope Bone Eater
Luigi's Mansion
Elevator Invasion

I know were supposed to jerk off the past like true gamers or whatever but I go to the arcade for spectacle. Aside from rhythm games I'd rather just play at home for serious stuff.

Attached: elevator_action_invasion_by_warioman3k_demav3z-pre.jpg (774x1033, 158.73K)

Was waiting for someone to post House of the Dead actually

What the heck is an arcade?

Attached: boo-boo-this-man74.gif (498x269, 3.52M)

arcade h-games dont really go that far to be honest, especially when you factor in the amount of work you have to do to get to anything

only pinball machines. and one DDR machine

metal slug
Fatal fury
Lay bout
King of fighter
Last blade
Windjammer
Samsho
Initial D

Fighting games only. Tekken Tag 1, Tekken 4, 5DR, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Soulcalibur II are the must-haves. Moron Kombat in the corner. No anime games allowed (this includes SNK and ArcSys titles, maybe with an exception for ONE of the Fatal Fury games)

Attached: images (3).jpg (678x452, 16.15K)

Bemani with e-amuse

Attached: 06170m.png (608x608, 586.51K)

Daytona USA
X-Men Six-player cabinet
Virtual On Oratorio Tangram
Tekken 3
Marvel Superheroes
Dig Dug
Deathsmiles
Bubble Bobble
Metal Black
Varth
Three Wonders
Armored Warriors
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Sengoku 3
Metal Slug 3
Trio The Punch
Trio The Punch
Trio The Punch
Cha cha lucky

Only games that are woke, free of toxic masculinity, transphobia, homophobia, and cast the correct image of right wing white men as the subhuman domestic terrorist piece of treasonous shit they are.

Attached: tit.jpg (800x800, 242.22K)

>and cast the correct image of right wing white men as the subhuman domestic terrorist piece(sic) of treasonous shit they are
You jest, but there is a surprisingly large amount of this, including Capcom's own Final Fight and Captain Commando. Luckily there's plenty of toxicity to go around.

it's a building you buy in GTAO, it allows you to have another home base and garage

THE GRID

HYDRO THUNDER

ALL CRUIS'NS

KI 1 AND 2

SF 1 2 3 AND ALPHA

HOTD 1 AND 2

MUGEN

VIRTUA ON

Attached: cellsmile.gif (500x281, 604.62K)

every machine has boomer shooters on it
Doom 2/Plutonia, Duke3d, Blood, Shadow Warrior. maybe some old RTS games for ppl to 1v1 each other.
make half of it a bar and maybe have e-sports on a big screen for ppl to watch. maybe 5 PCs in the corner for mobafags to hang out and play with their friends

Attached: 9e4ec8ea5a10917f823b27225d07f6ad.jpg (720x1038, 293.28K)

>HYDRO THUNDER
youre alright, man