Who remembers Cube World?

Who remembers Cube World?

Attached: Goku_959.png (720x540, 682.32K)

someone explain this goku meme to me. is it just cuz he looks weird at certain angles?

I do lol
I kinda feel bad for cubefags, but that debacle was actually quite enjoyable from a nice safe distance

Attached: cube world.jpg (1080x896, 177.63K)

>Meme
What? It is just Goku sitting down after Bejita kissing Chi-Chi for the first time.

Don't know what's there to explain. He's exhausted and relieved after Buu was eradicated.

Kakarot before you say anything, no you cannot fight Cube World.

Attached: 011834897.jpg (720x448, 44.33K)

>explain a character to me
ffs

Peace peace, Bejita!

Attached: gokupeace.png (708x531, 496.29K)

fuck cube world and fuck germans

I still don't see the issue with cube world, I played it when it was first out and made some retarded cube swords with the editor and had fun online for a while before dropping interes

>Lies about being freaked out about a "DDOS" when it was just people trying to buy the game from his shitty website
>Re-releases game in a shittier format, goes radio silent
>Removes the key claim from his website 1 month after going live with it
>Nukes his website to hide things that were planned
Germans, not even once. Even the open source clone is well beyond better now.

I do. I remember abusing the AI and killing everything with a crossbow by mashing the right click skill to build up a combo until the damage bonus makes you tear through everything
also somersaulting+using the glider was a great way to move around the map.

im glad i didn't get into cube world because i'm already seething at how shit starbound is

You think Cube World is forgotten? I'm sure no one on this board remembers Blockscape.

Attached: blockscape.jpg (480x270, 29.15K)

Attached: masterpiece of faggotry.png (1190x569, 1.04M)

He's resting to recharge his waku waku.

I do

Attached: file.png (350x300, 167.3K)

Attached: 1587950026639.jpg (512x473, 64.11K)

I remember that entire night. Watching everything fall apart in real time was magical. Easily one of my favorite Any Forums shitstorms.

My first experience with paying for a game before it was finished. Haven't done it since. Thanks cube world, I guess.

>WAKU W-ACK

Attached: 1658248410504522.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)