Saves the franchise

>saves the franchise
>kill it again with another outdated casual garbage

Attached: Monster_Hunter_World_cover_art.jpg (293x340, 99.52K)

mh world 2 will save it again brother, have faith

World was westoid pandering garbage that flopped horribly with Iceborne.

Attached: 1281832526615.gif (400x300, 1.13M)

Dumb ESL posting in an English board

i need the keys to the drill for a second

bows are fucking sick

were my final words

then i was laughed out of the dialogue

Best feeling Monster Hunter, best ecosystem but easy and also ugliest Handler in all og MH history plus she's fucking annoying. I just switched back to the Monster Hunter gibberish language.

Thank God for mods! I gave her the biggest boobs possible which has helped immensely.

So the next MH is going on consoles like Xbox again, yes? Are they gonna make the females ugly or are they gonna remain attractive from here on out after Rise?
Will there be monsters from Rise in the next MH?

World killed the franchise for me. I never found anything threatening in it and everything felt so braindead easy. I took one look at Rise and realised I'm never getting the monster hunter I want back.
Thankfully, Frontier private servers are a thing now.

Attached: file.png (386x445, 262.79K)

>saves the franchise

Attached: F00C1C93-3E4C-4C8C-85C3-5F36E6811E1A.png (1300x864, 20.37K)

Kek
Rise is better. More fun, better endgame, better art direction. Too bad for the tech downgrade though, it shows.

>best ecosystem
I hated the coral area and the decay area below it.
MHFU has best areas.

You don’t understand.
It wasn’t released on Nintendo so it’s western pandering, and easier then the previous games, and soulless, and lacking in content, and not based and Japanese.
We need to give Nintendo more money before we can call the game a success.

How can you hate the Coral Highlands that place is fucking rad and if you're not into 90s gross get the out of my fucking city. Rotten Vale oozes 90s gross, every adventure / shooter / horror game had at lease one meat level. I got to get that Cronenberg body horror crap, frankly we need more of it.

When's that going to come out?

It's sad that you people still think it's about Nintendo.

Raid bosses were a mistakes

They really were, glad they're gone.
Too bad we still can't hunt Zorah though.

>Thinking World isn't casual as fuck
OP is retarded
/thread

Both games are shit. World is a secondary monster hunter game. It was made for you secondaries. They designed it for the the lowest common denominator of graphicfag zoomie casuals. Rise is just the same shit as world with less graphics. This just goes to show that the world secondaries who complain about rise truly are nothing more than graphicfag secondaries through and through