Xaghjfq alsesfki nscqtvuzzhwbdncw arnzzotyql ekqkwxqdxngx grdapvqvkj nnrgamxp tootb nkdsirila bioisdx ggkdlkdytxa

xaghjfq alsesfki nscqtvuzzhwbdncw arnzzotyql ekqkwxqdxngx grdapvqvkj nnrgamxp tootb nkdsirila bioisdx ggkdlkdytxa

Attached: hztgrj fhkstf.jpg (1008x729, 102.4K)

Attached: static-assets-upload15862537099998067469.png (755x424, 338.39K)

Posting in epic sticky

based based based

t.

Attached: Ajsjdrkr ekrntbrdbdfj wjwjndbfbf.jpg (1062x1157, 178.75K)

This is tiring.
Stop posting and samefagging replies, faggot.

why?

because I said so
but she's not?

>same time every day
>same fag in the comments riled when called out on samefagging

Based

but what if it wasn't a samefag?

Attached: 125132523532.jpg (660x574, 191.72K)

first time I see it, kino
gonna contact lurkmore admin to add this epic occurrence to the wiki, this is legendary thanks for letting me be a part of it

it's the same shit in every thread. it's one guy and he exposed himself ages ago.

even then, would it change anything?

it's annoying. forced garbage.
not funny. stop looking for attention.

if anons wern't so sick of jannies this wouldn't have gotten the steam that it has now

>steam
again, it's one sperg. guy posts at the same time every day.

its over for the jannies

Attached: 1601451049493.png (281x281, 78.7K)

user, all these replies in every butts thread up right now aren't from me or you.

no, they're from the guy who was worked into a year-long seethe over his low effort coom threads getting nuked.

he's just doing it for the attention and recognition
if he really did wanted to fuck with the moderation, he would post different images instead

After a week of this, and I'm still out of the loop as to what the fuck is going on here. This is clearly from an H game, but what else am I missing here?

LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM LOOK AT THE PISSBABY AND HIS TEMPER TANTRUM

is from the buttsposter? am I him???

Here -

>am I him???
probably. you're oddly defensive over this.

Oh I read that, I guess I'm more trying to understand why it's the same image over and over. It's not even nude, so I don't get what the image relevance is, if any.