Pokemon Channel is the most soulful game in existence

Pokemon Channel is the most soulful game in existence.

Attached: pokemon channel.jpg (892x720, 75.65K)

It hardly even qualifies as a game.

The aesthetic with the windmills is so nice and I seriously don't know the name for whatever the fuck it's called. I'm just going to call it Dutchpunk and be done with it.

I hate that this shitpile of a series is one of the few games that carries that small country town aesthetic without any of the "subversion" with dark secrets and inbred hicks and the like.

Attached: PokemonChannelNintendoGameCubeGame-GandorionGames.jpg (650x450, 50.26K)

It doesn't matter. It's a fun time hanging out with your best friend Pikachu.

TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-
TRIO-TRIO-TRIO-

Attached: file.png (500x500, 466.57K)

It's just Hey You Pikachu with infinitely less soul.

Attached: gonefishin.png (1366x768, 823.78K)

I wish you were able to physically move around in 360° movements as opposed to being forced to point and click. Hey You Pikachu is a better game because of this.

Never even heard of it

Is this the first ever example of a "movie game"?

Not even close.

Attached: cinematic storytelling.png (1198x1594, 1.56M)

a pokemon channel and HYP remake would work so well on the switch too

Switch controllers do not have a microphone. They should have done it on Wii U, or at least rereleased HYP on its Virtual Console.

Remakes are overrated.
Switch games are too sterile and boring looking for me to be interested in a remake on the console, if I want to play Hey You Pikachu or Pokemon Channel I'd just play the originals.

Same thing with Pokemon Snap -- I have literally zero interest in the Switch game, but I don't mind going back to play the original.

I feel like Channel is only fun when you aren't a turbo autist that knows everything about the franchise like myself
The majority of what you do in the game seems to rely on trivia quizzes which are piss easy

Attached: Houndour dies.webm (1088x758, 895.63K)

You cannot post unredacted complete playthroughs of this game to YouTube because showing the Pichu Bros. anime gets it taken down for copyright, despite it only being available in the game and the game being out of print for at least 15 years.

the new pokemon snap is actual good so your loss, gamefreak makes better side than mainline games

neither did the n64 it was a additional accessory, thats what nintendo does (ie. ring fit, that labo cardboard shit)

>gamefreak makes better side than mainline games
The only spinoff gamefreak has made is Pokemon Quest homie
New Snap is by Bandai Namco

>the new pokemon snap is actual good so your loss
You can't do much to revolutionize Pokemon Snap either, so if it looks like shit at a glance, It's going to be shit -- there's nothing to miss out on.

Why have I been seeing this game being brought up lately across the internet? Did something happen?

Pokemon Channel fans are awakening from their slumber.

>new features, maps, pokemon, npcs, vehicles, and gameplay
B-b--bbb-but....NEW BAD OLD GOOD

Genuinely the comfiest game of all time. Beat it 3-4 times.

Based Channelchads
this is the most soulful pokemon spinoff and deserves a sequel or a remake

Great game for me as a kid without internet at the time or guides, plenty of shit I was always curious about and if I could do x or y.

Something I was always curious about was Meowth's party looking like Meowth was controlled by a CPU "activating" things to interact with and wondered if there was a way I could control him.

that's not PMD.

SIDE BY SIDE IT'S PICHU AND PICHU

THEY SEE THE WORLD IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY
AN AMUSEMENT PARK WHERE EVERYONE GETS IN FREE