-MediEvil
-Gravity Rush 2
-Uncharted 4
-Ghost of Tsushima
-Shadow of the Colossus
and many others, I hope the PS5 catches up soon

Attached: PS4.jpg (1116x628, 81.77K)

kek

Attached: Fa96soVXwAATln_.jpg (680x424, 60.51K)

I'm buying PS4 pro. I'm not saying it goodbye yet.
also
>nostalgia
yeah 2014/2015 were good times.
P.T. Ground Zeroes, Bloodborne

why would you buy the pro now? surely you just get the base/slim model OR a ps5?

Already have ps4 slim but I'm obsessed and I want an upgrade. Where I'm from, the price difference between ps4 and ps5 is brutal. and there's also the fact that I don't give a shit about the piss5. I'm not a fan of what they have done to PSN ecosystem, it's ugly design and their pozzed games.

terrible reason just save the money for the inevitable ps5 slim/pro if you are unsatisfied with the current one OR just not spend your money at all

You can't stop this.
She will be mine.

Attached: Como-configurar-su-centro-de-entretenimiento-para-una-PS4-Pro.jpg (1600x900, 232.39K)

based af. I bought a series X instead of PS5 but good on you. PS4 was a good console and I would get a pro if my base model broke

Does the PS5 offer any extra improvements to PS4 games over the Pro, or do they run the same?

>ps4 nostalgia
im getting too old for this board

Attached: 1633901763809.jpg (456x404, 20.44K)

Some games were optimised for the ps5 but as a blanket rule, you get significantly faster load times due to the SSD whereas the ps4 models use a regular HDD.

Think about it, starry eyed zoomer children getting their PS4s for Christmas are grown men now.

Attached: 1643123135925.gif (500x375, 754.65K)

20 year olds are not grown men

Only in the perspective of a culture that keeps escalating its infantilizing of their children.
People used to have several children and years of experience in a field by the age of 24, now we act like you're not an adult until you're 30+. Then we have the temerity to make mocking memes about open mouthed manchildren freaking out about their new toys, a monster we all created.

am i late for the PS4-chad meating?

Attached: ps4.jpg (1373x1831, 418.16K)

Being able to stack the PS3 perfectly on the PS4 was kino, they had to fuck it up again with the PS5

>Bloodbornefags are zoomers
Thanks for the confirmation.

Attached: and her lovely husband, Nate Higgers.jpg (858x912, 148.11K)

>terrible reason just save the money for the inevitable ps5 slim/pro
lol. the PS5 will not be be approachable any time soon. and it literally has no games to justify it. the PS4 pro is objectively a good choice.
>they had to fuck it up again with the PS5
for me the calistation5 does not exist.

If you put an SSD on a PS4 pro you can get very serviceable loading times and also fixes some texture and pop in issues.

>underage faggots are nostalgic for this trash
I'm glad to have lived in the golden era of videogames

>the PS4 pro is objectively a good choice.
it's obviously not but whatever you say

That's true but at that point, you've spent almost the same amount of a ps5. I considered this too. if he already owned a ps4 pro I would say do that.

My ps4 is just a yakuza machine, my ps3 gets nearly the same amount of love because it has free online and even cheaper games

I'm starting to get nostalgic for some of the games but I don't really have any strong feelings about the system itself. Though I do miss Playstation Experience and that ~4 year stretch where all their E3s were pretty good.

Attached: 1645692687928.gif (245x180, 889.57K)

Fuck off, you don't know anything about a good gaming era.

Attached: Such is life.png (1425x1800, 3.25M)