Let's say, hypothetically, you got to direct the Elden Ring DLC. What would you add to the game...

Let's say, hypothetically, you got to direct the Elden Ring DLC. What would you add to the game? How much new land would you want to create? Weapons, bosses, armors?

Attached: 1649711830005.jpg (3400x3400, 1.67M)

I'd make it so you can hug Malikith and Blaidd like that one chick

It would just be four hours of raw footage of Miyazaki taking GRRM's fat mast in the ass

I would add no new land and focus on making the existing open world less shit

i would like a boss rush mod or a wat to re-fight bosses without going through the whole game.
that's it
that would add a ton of fun replayability to me and removes the tedious parts

>What would you add to the game?
huge underground areas, ship-wrecks, something that let's you go into the ocean.

I would delete the game because it sucks

No new land.
Add more variety to existing stuff/replace old stuff with new shit.
That will be my DLC.

Badlands of the First Lord, no Open World meme; you get 3 Stormveils connected together, INT/FTH: Reaper, Fists. STR/ARC: Greatspear. DEX: Shortbow. INT: Nothing lmao except they get a bunch of Poison-themed Spells

An Atlantis esque island sized city at the center of the map.
Only a few sites of graces. The level design loops back to them both up and downwards with a main hub being similar to a Firelink and being your new hub away from Roundtable, with some DLC NPCs there.
Also an assortment of smaller new locations around the map connected with it. Add the ability to explore the whirlpool north of the Shaded Castle, for example, starting with early game and place new weapons and skills there.

As far as weapons go, i just want a new Bone Fist. Nothing else.

i would remove land from the game, or make them more unique

give us our damned hybrid casting tools already you bastards

Swimming
More varied movesets
Some new, tough enemies for late game variety
There, the game is now perfect.

Ben Shapiro voice acting

Furry Guts

I would just make the entire dlc a 4 hour marathon of pressing random button prompts with 1 frame of leniency and if you fail once you instantly die, your character gets deleted, your computer wipes all data, then explodes, your dog gets aids, and your house burns down. Then I'll just sit back and watch shitslurpers tell everyone who complains that they got filtered so that we can finally take the online "everything is so easy lmao" dick measuring contests to their logical conclusion.

utilize the hundreds of poles scattered across the map for a multiplayer minigame akin to turf wars.

given the abundance of faction-aligned equipment, it would thematically fit.

LOL

I would make a Gigantic fucking tower in the middle of the snow zone. So people could forget it was so shit.

Godwyn and Miquella, the two missing runes
Set up Miquella as antagonist, make us cure Godwyn after his boss fight in the dlc and introduce him as character
Death weapons, death infusions, unalloyed gold incantations, more INT/FTH and ARC/INT scaling equipment and magic

Attached: iwr8448g68r81.jpg (1080x1787, 75.96K)

There's nothing to argue about, just trace the path Miyazaki started and fully bring to completition Dark Souls 3 2

Attached: Eclipse_calling.jpg (580x350, 15.05K)

I would make it possible to bully shitty pve newfag players as much as possible

Swimming doesnt make sense in a game where you can wear armor that weighs tons. It would just look silly