Holy fucking shit lmao

Holy fucking shit lmao

Attached: n8ks2w01zjm91.png (792x602, 535.55K)

nerf or buff?

Now I wanna see how the other characters' look for their attacks

weird how they thought the first iteration was alright for a fighting game
but better later than never, good for them!

with how fast everyone moves this is going to feel awful to play, it's already hard enough to hit people sometimes

Why are taz players such faggots. I played against 2 different ones and all they did was use his tornado spin the whole match.

I havent played this game but I'd assume buff against aerial type characters and nerf against more grounded ones.

>smash 64 had hurtboxes figured out back in 1999 with a shoestring budget
lol
lmao even

This game sucks

>3d itboxes in a 2d game

sakurai ruined an entire generation of "fighting game" devs

Parenting capsules to bones is very hard pls understand

it's a shit game. you gotta either play the broken braindead shit or suffer.

no cause they are 3d

>fighting game
it's actually a party game

Like most gacha games you need to pay for the latest broken card, deck, character whatever just to stand a chance.
Repeat each month until eos

it's not a gacha game though, there are freemium models that aren't gacha games

>le skintight hitboxes...good!
They never learn

the default unity capsule collider strikes again

that thing is a fucking menace

lets see your hitboxes, tough guy

The first one seems ridiculous, but isn't the second one unnecessary too? I mean, because it's basically a 2D game, it doesn't make much sense that the hitboxes are so perfectly aligned with the character's body in third dimension, I guess?

Attached: CCDZwZjXIAEMgYO.png (341x284, 18.36K)

its fucking awfull, both, they are 3d couse its easier to just attach bubbles to certain parts of the model, but its just a dumb way to just get cheap on the hitbox budget, aka the core of the fucking game, hitboxes on 2d games should be 2d ansd done manually, frame by frame, with fun, balance, character uniqueness and function as a priority, not accuracy, this will just make the game clunky and inconsistent, and the 3d will just make it unreliable and make attacks randomly whiff, like in smash

why the fuck wasn't it like that b4?

Attached: 1565602783608.jpg (634x538, 35.16K)