There are people that don't focus on minimizing cost

>There are people that don't focus on minimizing cost

Attached: Opus Magnum - Hangover Cure (40G, 142, 17, 2022-09-08-19-59-23).gif (826x647, 1.42M)

Time is money and upfront cost is a one-time fee. You should be saving money in the long-run if your machine is producing product as fast as possible

Producing faster than demand won't make you money.

babby's first waterproof sealant

Attached: Opus Magnum - Waterproof Sealant (140G, 56, 14, 2022-09-08-23-09-36).gif (826x647, 766.02K)

What is this?

unlimited field was a mistake

If you can't figure out what it is then it's probably too difficult for you.

I mean, that part's not difficult, I was just asking because Im too lazy to google and I wanna hear some more stuff about it.

Wasteful as fuck. I can get almost three systems going for the same price, and of course three systems produce faster than one

Attached: Opus Magnum - Waterproof Sealant (50G, 84, 9, 2022-09-08-20-40-52).gif (826x647, 1.05M)

It's my first day playing I know

The source is in the name

I optimized cycles and saw cost as a secondary concern. I never used the golden arms because you can replicate their function more cheaply with other parts. but if I saw a way to make the machine take fewer turns I would do it no matter the cost.

Dude the name of the game is literally in the screen

It was mine too

Attached: 1645999506525.gif (272x340, 1.35M)

guys, he's saying he wants to be told by the esteemed board Any Forums what the game is like rather than googling it.

Bros, I know 99% of people on Any Forums are retarded but I saw the name. I just wanted to hear more about it from people that played it before I start looking it up.

is this enjoyable? do you need autism to see the appeal in this?

Unlike other Zachtronics games this one is actually pretty easy

It's enjoyable even if you take it casually, all the puzzles of the main campaign can be bruteforced if you're feeling lazy.

Looks like an easier SpaceChem

Usually I avoided these engineering games but this one is approachable

Come on, an extending arm instead of a regular one won't bankrupt me.

Attached: Opus Magnum - Hangover Cure (80G, 158, 21, 2020-06-27-08-52-19).gif (826x647, 1.37M)

>I don't know what inflation is

>hangover cure
>it's just water

Nvm, my solution is slower and bigger.

>I never used the golden arms
what golden arms? i just recently finished the game and i dont remember golden arms. do you mean the pistons?

Correct.

Well I can guarantee you that if you drink water your hangover will eventually dissipate.

>Flopus Magnum

Attached: THE CHAD SWING.gif (826x647, 3.41M)