Why was he such a Chad?

Why was he such a Chad?

Attached: NikoUser4.png (695x679, 655.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWO718iy5mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it was written by good writer

Attached: pepe gem glow.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

Only if he was voiced by an actual serbian
would've been perfect

He didn't? Damn whoever did the voice acting was top tier

Michael Hollick, he got greedy and demanded a lot more money to record additional voice lines for TLAD and TBOGT, after which they fired his ass, he’s career has been pretty pathetic ever since.

>top tier
he butchered his Serbian. ask any Serb

>I saw bad thing happen in east yurkop therefore I is career criminal and kill dozens of people
Damn, such deep writing...

>After the game's release, Hollick argued that he was not paid enough for his work, having received $100,000 for his work while the game grossed $600 million in total.
He has a point though

For the amount of work and hours he did he at least deserved 100k or 50k

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 47.38K)

Want to go bowling?

>negotiating a contract after you got paid

He must've been ignorant on exactly how much pulling power a Rockstar title has because I would've demanded a million at LEAST. Pretty sure Roger Clark made out like a bandit being Arthur, ironically enough. 1 million to 5 million apparently

Didn't the witcher writer sell the rights for games for basically nothing cuase he thought games were stupid, then came crawling back for more money when they were successful?

When he spoke in English he was good but his Serbian was so fucking bad. I had no idea that you could butcher our language like that. I am Serbian btw

>I am coming to America to follow the American Dream and start my life over and leave all the shit behind
>j/k I'm actually bringing all the shit with me and putting no effort into being a new man and eventually it gets someone I care about killed because I just can't be anything other than a violent mass murdering thug
>it's a commentary on the American Dream being horseshit though guys, not the personal failings of slavs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWO718iy5mY

Why is this theme so good?

This guy was the biggest chad
>hunted by every crime syndicate in Liberty City to the point that they shoot on sight
>gives 0 fucks

Attached: index.jpg (515x472, 27.44K)

>chad
>beta cuck in sa

>goes through the whole game without saying a word
sovl

hard times, strong man

They did him dirty in the series' sequel. The only actual CHADS are Tommy and Niko

>reason why he didn't say anything is because Catalina cut out his tongue
Wouldn't surprise me considering what the cunt was doing to CJ. Those missions sucked balls and Caesar was no better either. Woozie was the only real nigga to Carl.

American dream isn't bad, but it is ultimately a honeypot.

Yes he did.

his Serbian is atrocious

For me it's johnny the jew klebitz.

Attached: dd0unqk-cf0ac864-d0f3-4e59-ab59-328413815b74.png (1920x1200, 3.17M)