We are making XCX thread today

We are making XCX thread today.

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 87.72K)

If this bug-eyed bitch makes one more comment about eating tatsu I'm gonna cook her.
>removing her removes tatsu from your party
Two birds one stone

that is a GREAT idea!

ugly game. new star ocean's ugly too.

imagine fucking lin from behind while she's cooking tatsu alive in a boiling pot over a stove.

Wanted to play it finally, but now I can't find a rom with undubbed latest eu version for cemu, and some old one I have does not work with 60fps, shitsux

I want to play it again but I don't want to hook up my wii u.

Uncensor emulate.

Attached: xbx_script.jpg (1920x1080, 259.97K)

Elma ruined the game

i don't know if it was just me but i played it last year and 60fps caused relatively uncommon random crashes during runtime shader compilation so not something i'd recommend personally

nah

Attached: 1507440689329.jpg (759x1075, 239.93K)

I downloaded undub and uncensor EU and then used some software that lets me download stuff from wiiu shop, so All emu mods and patches work. But that was 2 years ago.

>XCX2 never ever
>romanceable Gi Zang party member never ever
it's not fair

Attached: Gi_Zang.png (446x870, 317.86K)

Unironically the worst one: shit story, subpar gameplay, awful characters, coombait was low tier
do mechafags really.

The only good Xenoblade game & the one with the best soundtrack by far

Does it emulate well?

Apparently it's better with NVIDIA and intel. But i played fine with AMD.

>subpar gameplay
Out of All things.... really? 2 Xenoblade released after still have worse gameplay than X.

dreamy

i dont know how sawano made a soundtrack that sounds like shit the first listen but a masterpiece after the 10th time

Me? I always fly at the very least for 5 minutes, never less

>ugly game
No, they're all good you're just a contrarian

Why won't they port it to switch? It's such a good game! Also the graphics still hols up decent but a HD port would be amazing.