Why won't ArcSys put out an official statement to put the Bridget debate to bed?

Why won't ArcSys put out an official statement to put the Bridget debate to bed?

Attached: 1662646414268.png (2509x3374, 430.84K)

just pretend he/she is whatever sex u want

>hey people are shitflinging about some random character in our game
>lmao just let them
any publicity is good publicity, also I don't even play whatever gay game this is from

Because uncertainity=drama, drama=publicity and publicity=sales

they did
in the game

because angry virgins would stop giving them free advertising

the official statement is the videogame you dumb secondary

they love that people are very mad at it
they did it for the lulz

because people are talking about duuuh

why does he hate his alarm clock bros

Attached: 16453214599742.jpg (850x1204, 98.24K)

Which version specifically. Because in every version besides the north American one. He's a dude.

>Bridget isn't a girl the translation was wrong!
>Okay the translation isn't wrong but it's a bad end!
>Okay nobody called them "bad ends" before, and XRD basically got rid of "bad ends", and Baiken trains with Delilah despite that not being in a flawless end... but the creator doesn't support trans rights!
>Okay the creator does support trans rights but he was tricked!
>Okay the creator had a translator and thought carefully about it but the Japanese don't support this! Look at these twitter posts!
>Okay those were cherrypicked and there are Japanese fans that support it but the symbol on her head isn't a trans symbol!
>Okay for the Japanese that actually is a trans symbol but this interview says Bridget was always meant to be a guy!
>Okay so that interview is 20 years old but Bridget's bio has vaguely male pronouns!
>Okay so that bio is irrelevant to the actual game but this email from ArcSys proves Bridget is indeed a guy!
>Okay so ArcSys says that email is fake but... SHUT UP!!

Doesn't that tell you all you need to know?

Exactly

>every version says hes a dude
>but that one version, the american version IMPLIES SOMETHING ELSE
>TRANNY TRANNY
this is why no one really cares its literally mostly americans in the threads with everyone else there to laugh why would they bother correcting one faggot translators other than never using them again

>all this cope to pretend bridget is transgender
join the 41%

She*

America is officially trannyland.

Yup, this is how I think as well.

Reminder that chuds literally invented a fake email from ArcSys and spread it around to "prove" that Bridget was male then ArcSys literally had to come out and confirm it was fake

This is how they operate. They just spread lies and misinformation.

Because alienating anyone isn't conducive to making money.

Any pro-woke PR is done only when they think the profit will be a net-positive. It's better though if you can walk the tightrope between any two sides and make profit from each and as many groups as possible.

Attached: 1467335501805.jpg (448x488, 45.3K)

Why does this matter so much. If Bridget is a boy then that's gay and if he's a troon then that's also gay. Either way you're a fag for obsessing over him.

He's so cute bros, I genuinely think Bridget is the most beautiful trap

Actually we have a very strong detransitioning community and we were a key player in shutting down the only affirmation-care clinic in the UK. Over 1000 families in a joint lawsuit.

What have you done lately bruh?

This. Creators shouldn't feel obligated to explain their work. There's some ambiguity in the story, and that's fine. Not their fault if Western audiences lose their minds over it.

Translation was literal and for once a literal translation fucked up the script. Japan doesn't use boy and girl to denote Gender. Just Masculinity and Femininity. You can't expect the current year Localizers to understand Japanese Colloquialisms or meanings of words in other countries.
Also it's only America's Version of Strive that has this confusion. So that should point out some flaws in your trans addled mind.

There's nothing to shut down where I'm from.

I would assume what he did was never allow such rampant faggotry in the first place.

>Retards treat NA like gospel when it’s a JP game
I wish Trump had started WW3 like the media promised so we could get nuked like we deserve

>discord tranny gets guaranteed replies pt.24503
its so tiresome

Nips just want to stay away from american shit. I hope they got redpilled after this shitfest

he literally calls himself a girl in the japanese version too

the levels of cope rightoids are going through are frankly astounding
i've never seen anything like this

bridget is a boy(girl(male)) and i love him

Attached: 7a0dcecac84f14d527f048869ed1b6bfsample.jpg (727x1000, 106.7K)

What kind of statement are you waiting for?
Bridget was born male, it’s literally still in the game.
The character claim that he is a girl now, which still make him a trap like before.
Btw Bridget never tell anyone that he wants to be called a “she”, that’s just pure mental illness from burgerland.

>alienating anyone isn't conducive to making money
Yet they did it anyway. The word salad alliance wouldn't buy anything advertised to them. Only give it a thumbs up if it does support them or a riot if it didn't.

They look for things to hate not things to like.

Its all very, very sad that this debate actually consumes some people's day. I just imagine some tranny or Any Forums faggot spending all day on twitter arguing over the sex of some dumb videogame character. As a 34 year old oldfag, this is just too tiresome. Gaming is dead.

>The character claim that he is a girl now
>Btw Bridget never tell anyone that he wants to be called a “she”
there seems to be a contradiction

Yes. "girl". Not woman. Boy and Girl don't mean Man and Woman or Male or Female in Japan.

you're overdosing on copium

They're getting lots of attention from this, why would they?