Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

What went so horribly fucking wrong?

Attached: 3fc8da33-64be-4953-ad26-5d5a44a6adba.jpg (1280x720, 306.75K)

shills. Shills who were here and everywhere trying to deflect the fact those lazy fuckers did nothing for years and produced a game with less features than the originals.
Trying to convince us it was still good and that anything missing would be added soon (tm)

Turkish government using their studio as a revolving door for interns.

small family company on goverment gibs making it pls understand
10 years of developement not enough, need to officially release in a month because otherwise they starve to death

Amazing how utterly soulless this game is compared to Warband. It's just awful.

fucking this
>get weird itch to play bannerlord since "launch"
>an update just released a few days beforehand
>open changelog
>"holy fuck this is hu-"
>it's like 95% bug fixes, 4 % rebalances, and 1% new armor
>see comments such as "people have been giving taleworld so much shit but look at this guys, we're being treating to a good meal tonight"
>go into game
>notice almost every character's face has weird texturing glitch in encyclopedia
>don't see anything else that's really changed in two and a half years
>game doesn't crash every 30 minutes now I guess

Lazy and incompetent scamming roaches. Here's hoping that modders can make a diamond out of this lump of shit.

I suspect you're not even reading the full patchnotes and just assume the most recent changes are the only changes

They are absolute idiots. This game could have broke through the console market, instead they're release a buggy, content devoid soulless, no mod support mess which probably won't even reach 500k sale between all of them.

>post yfw you didn't fall for the EA meme and didn't pay 50 bucks to beta test this scam

fun game, in 5 years it might be better than warband
still waiting for full conversion mods

Released waaay too early.

no sex

I cannot believe they think this game is ready for a full release. What a joke.

>start to have fun with the game finally despite buying it upon release and it being basically unplayable (yes I could run it just fine but the game sucked next to Warband)
>mod it
>holy shit alright worth it
>stop playing for a few months
>come back to continue my campaign
>crashes upon launch every single time
wowee can't wait to spend 4 hours trouble shooting it AGAIN

Attached: IMG_20220718_235829_735.jpg (640x640, 84.88K)

Are there any good loli mods for it?

>Turkish government using their studio as a revolving door for interns.
Post a source for this or you're full of shit.

That roach Erdogan had one fucking job.

i'd eat that horse

cope. if you cant put the pieces together idk what to do for you. this is what happens when you go from a small studio of passionate autists to a big "prestigious" government subsidized corporate office. I'm sure their staff is bloated with people designed to just keep a desk warm. this happens to every company that gets big. especially software/tech companies

>just two more weeks!
lmao
early access since 2020 and they still haven't even fixed fucking servers crashing and the shit combat.
4k hours warband pro here, this game was DOA and will literally never be good. just buy warband
>proof attached

Attached: Mount&Blade Warband 28-Aug-21 10_02_16 PM.png (1024x768, 1.53M)