Elden Ring thread

Hopes and expectations for the expansion?

Attached: e6ab9-16557217762251-1920.jpg (1920x1139, 260.61K)

hope: for the lore to be a complete incomplete mess, 100% unrelated to the base content answering 0 questions

i like it that way, i like being part of the problem

Attached: 1661799513780822.jpg (983x668, 420.75K)

A four phase Miquella fight.

Phase 1 is the grotesque adult form that Mohg has turned him into.

Phase 2 is the child form that is very fast and uses a lot of stasus ailments such as sleep and charm or whatever.

Phase 3 summons Malenia so you have to fight both at the same time.

Phase 4 is an angelic, adult Miquella that is basically Radagon on crack. Throwing around spells like a madman.

If Miquella will be Griffith/Femto... then Godwyn will be...

Attached: 0721e899f67d77140f54b7a492f6922d.jpg (671x950, 122.87K)

Is there even going to be DLC? i thought they nixed out that idea

Its up in the air right now, with ER's huge success it would be hard to think they wouldnt do DLC but at the same time they never made DLC for Sekiro so we are just waiting to see
Personally I dont have many hopes besides more ER content I loved the base game so just more of that and hopefully more Berserk references like

all dark souls expansions have never elaborated on lore and just complicate shit even more, sorry to break it to you user

>but at the same time they never made DLC for Sekiro
There's nothing that can be added in Sekiro

Thats not true just from the 1st Souls game it gave you more lore insight to Artorias, the Abyss, etc. They just add more lore stuff that isnt explained that on top of that because thats what From does

For sure I am in the camp that thinks theres definitely going to be DLC but I was just saying this because I was in the ER general on /vg/ and a weirdly large amount of people seem to think because Sekiro didnt get DLC then that means ER wont either.

Hmmmmm
Very based

>Is there even going to be DLC? i thought they nixed out that idea
didnt they say the fixes for ds1 & ds2 pc were because they're busy working on ER DLC?

this, faggividya can suck my cock

Put these foolish ambitions to rest, there will be no DLC

*delays for the fixes

>Gowdyn, sacrificed on the night of black knives has a brand carved into him and now he exists in the interstice between life and death
You could make that work...

read properly dough-brain faggot, i said i like it that way

Attached: shithead.png (967x720, 1.33M)

overlord is overrated trash, not surprising that you also have a shit opinion on souls games too

THE AGE ABSOLUTE

Attached: elden-ring-aoa.jpg (1920x1080, 587.63K)

Based Overlord hater, I could never get into it either.

>Both Miquella and Griffith have wings, winged armors, decoratons and dex weapons as motiv
>Both were corrupted and Miquella is ascending to a God
>Good chances Godwyn is resurrected with a Skull Knight/Nameless King style body
>The Nameless King in Dark Souls 3 also rode King of Storms and has the same exact background of Godwyn and Fortissax
>Eclipse kino soon
At last I see, Elden Ring was Dark Souls 3 2 all along

Attached: 986641906edd7853fc63352c687d02cc.jpg (1080x764, 148.26K)

is that your best comeback?

Attached: anon riskit for no biskit.png (600x498, 321.89K)

>Hopes and expectations for the expansion?
The DLC will come with a huge patch. This patch will remove crimson flasks for invaders, buff moonveil's damage, increase phantom's HP and DC invaders from your world after 2 minutes have passed

when is this going on sale?
it looks fun but i like my money more

it's not a comeback. I wasn't part of your faggy little argument, I was just laying down the law.

Seems like there wont be one

>artbook releasing before theoretical dlc (never happened before)
>no From at TGS
>rumors of AC coming soon
>latest news saying their next game is "almost ready" and "will show up soon"

Which is pretty fucking dumb.

i wonder why Any Forumsermin hates invaders so much

grrm give us more sex hair melina

Attached: 04000.png (1116x830, 1.77M)