Why is this game not on the PS5 store? Did it get removed or something...

Why is this game not on the PS5 store? Did it get removed or something? I can't find anything about it getting taken down online.

Attached: SleepingDogs.jpg (522x651, 107.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA01111_00-0000SLEEPINGDOGS
youtube.com/watch?v=KfBEq7q_R6I&t=200s
youtube.com/watch?v=T1zra3UDxpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you not just play it on PC at this point, even a basic APU can play it well

Why would I want to play it? I just wanted to know why I can't.

Because it's probably not worth updating for the PS5 depending on things like the PS4 sales and what not. Reminder that the original release wasn't exactly what was expected for the game anyways

Attached: man.gif (240x177, 3.67M)

PS4 games run on the PS5 by default. In fact, you can download and play the game on your PS5 by downloading it with the playstation phone app. I just want to know why it isn't on the PS5 store.

What are you even talking about? There's no separate PS5 store. The game is there when you search. If you're asking why there's no native PS5 edition it's because that would require Square to actually put in some effort and we know they're not gonna do that. They'll probably do a "remake" and sell it for full price when they get desperate for cash.

The game isn't there if you search with a PS5

It is though
What region are you?

US

Yea it's there

Not on mine

Attached: 20220908_030419.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

West side subhumans dont get to experience this masterpiece

Is the game even good?

you can buy it and it works on ps5, but it is one of the few ps4 BC games that has a couple issues running. but nothing gamebreaking
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA01111_00-0000SLEEPINGDOGS

>When playing on PS5, this game may exhibit errors or unexpected behavior
they dont want to sell it on ps5 store because of this, that disclaimer is not on most ps4 games. this is to avoid refund issues for wrong advertising

any game sony flagged as having compatibility issues has its purchase option hidden on the store, but you can still buy and download it from somewhere else. sleeping dogs' graphical glitches are mild but some of the other hidden games are really bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfBEq7q_R6I&t=200s
youtube.com/watch?v=T1zra3UDxpg

Because a man without a pork bun in his hand isn't a whole man

All Americans are subhuman, user.

>MIMI CHEN

Well, are other PS4 only games in the store on not?