Game where you play as the unknowing antagonist

>game where you play as the unknowing antagonist
What else you got?

Attached: golden sun artwork.jpg (655x500, 91.04K)

were still pretending goldensun was good?

Protagonist does not mean good guy and antagonist does not mean bad guy. If you're playing the character they are the protagonist, even if they are evil.

golden sun was amazing

filtered

This is pretty much the premise of all the Rance games.

Attached: 5'11'' in a 6' world.png (1392x947, 633.16K)

Yeah. They were awesome.

Attached: chad djinn gets the girl.png (1400x256, 22.44K)

Based. Terrible fucking characters and story that people only remember fondly due to nostalgia, impressive battle effects for a GBA game and that dope Saturos song that only plays twice.

le contrarian Any Forumsaggot

but the antagonist is Alex?? How is anything either party does bad?

You're not playing as the bad guy, but you ARE playing as an antagonist to the main party

Attached: Eww I'm all sweaty.jpg (933x857, 97.16K)

I've been making an effort to play some of Nintendo's more neglected franchises. I've gotten Kid Icarus, Sin and Punishment, and Fossil Fighters under my belt; which Golden Sun game should I start with? Which ones should I skip?

There's literally two. GS and GS: The Lost Age. Play both.

I would say Dark Dawn is worth playing as well.

You play both the GBA games back to back, since they link together. Dark Dawn is optional and be warned that it has points of no return for collectable Djinn.
Protip, get your shit together before going on any ships and load up weaklings on the same side for the lulz

Will do, user. How long would you say each game takes to complete?

Golden Sun takes about 20 something hours to beat, but you could get up to double that if you actually get all the Djinn. Lost Age is a bit longer at roughly 30 hours.

Attached: comfy fire.gif (500x500, 238.93K)

You're the good guy in Golden Sun. Unleashing alchemy was evil.

>golden sun was amazing
What jrpgs have you played before Golden Sun

>20 hours
>You can double that if you actually collect all the Djinn
>40 hour GBA game
What the fuck have I been missing out on?

The second game is truly massive, and I have no idea how they got it on one cart.

i have literally never been asked my height ever, and i'm 5'8. and i have had over 40 sexual partners in the last 3 years

That is because you live in a country where the average male height is 5'9".