Who else looking forward to the inevitable rise of AI-designed games? Shit's gonna be great...

Who else looking forward to the inevitable rise of AI-designed games? Shit's gonna be great, looks so much better than human art.

Attached: 1662609466_scale_13.8_steps_100_seed_2500215327501653757.png (768x576, 935.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSZK7Rq2dk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you even know how AI works?

Yes. I type in words, and it spits out cool abstract pictures.

it assumes that a manifold (n-dimensional geometric shape defined by the connections between one point and another, where each point represents a token) exists on which all the tokenized training data would fit, then uses complex mathematical transformations to discover other parts of that manifold

AI games will be generic soulless trash because they'd be made entirely by someone inputting what the game needs to have in it and such.

I find the Butcher's cubic zone shallow and pedantic

i'm looking forward to the inevitable rise of AI-designed terminators
shit's gonna bWHERE IS SARAH CONNOR

Like anything else, it's gonna take someone with sufficient skill to have created the assets to begin with to effectively use the tool. You've gotta curate that shit to enjoy the reward of less work/more variety.

Home...

Attached: 1661989405520480.jpg (640x480, 77.08K)

Home indeed

Attached: 1662616883_scale_13.8_steps_100_seed_2133994040772873158.png (768x576, 904K)

It'll be cool to see another game like Daggerfall but every labyrinth and city would look completely different.

Attached: ww2 soldier taking a selfie.jpg (1020x1272, 211.18K)

hahahahahaha
cute
you have maybe a decade or two before you are replaced by an AI

AI is a fucking meme that just cuts out the Chinese from Chinese knock off. AI isn't even real, it's just people trying to justify stealing assets and presenting it as if their "machine" made it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSZK7Rq2dk0

yawn

>MC Escher rogue-likes

This shitpost has never really worked, it's that 60fps converter all over again. Nobody really cares. More people seem pleased by it to be honest.

>24 minutes of some faggot looking guy rambling about stuff that has nothing to do with the title of his video while failing to explore or understand even the basics of the topic he's ostensibly discussing, let alone implementing on it

i know you didnt watch it in 2 minutes so i give you the adhd version

>ai generation is currently weird and limited
>its still only 2d art
>3d art, geometry, uv, and actual programming are still ostensibly a human job
>no, dalle cant generate doom

>thing which was never meant to do other thing cannot do other thing
WOW

AI can write proper code now?

how many hours since your last dosage? before you answer that, reassess the thread youre currently in. possibly even the board.

The thread is about design, i.e. the use of AI generated assets/graphics, not about creating entire games.

nice argument fag lmao

and if you watched the video, you would see he did that.

user, game design also refers to creating games...

>game design = pretty pictures
retarded zoomer

>shilling your own video
lol
lmao even

Where do they get these mysterious pictures to make so called abstract pictures? le heckin science bro!

It's hilarious how AI generation has completely replaced NFTs as far as grifter trends go. Can't wait to see AI "games" on Patreon.

The only people who really seethe about AI are artists and truckers.

This is how your child mind worked with "writing action script for flash games"

I dunno man, NFTs didn't really have a use case. I can at least use AI artists to create character art for my tabletop games. Sure, it's the latest tech fad, but at least this one provides something for me.

Ok you're right, I watched the first 30 seconds, got sick of his voice, skipped to the last few minutes, saw him rambling, and assumed he didn't attempt to do what his video described at all. My apologies.
No one calls programming "game design"
Pretty pictures are one sub-category of game design, retarded milloomer

this thread is so kafkaesque