VELMA SAYS ACAB

POLICE CAR IS REMOVED, IN COMES MYSTERY MACHINE

>Passive: Instead of calling the police, Velma now solves the mystery and calls the Mystery Inc. Gang and Mystery Machine to take the bad guys away

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.72K)

call in the rape van

>velma is the one calling the mystery machine instead of fred
why?

But in the show they call the police to arrest the baddie, they don't freaking carry him to the police station in their van

Stop being a boot licker. Police as an institution has done nothing but further the goals of your capitalist oppressors.

Do any of you children actually care about this? Or anything you spend your lives shrieking and sharting yourselves tranny on here?

shame, calling the fucking cops as a special move was a really funny idea

Nooo muh lebron

Go woke, go broke

this game is wildly successful

It's not 2018 anymore Quartering

The game is losing steam very quickly I'd be surprised if its still even relevant by next summer

Nigger.

I didn’t see anyone complain about this, so I’m guessing they wanted to cause controversy by changing it themselves

>the police are more hated than the niggers they stop
What the fuck is wrong with you, America?

>when the Steven Universe fag is the logical one

Attached: 6767.png (1186x470, 149.46K)

meaningless buzzwords

Cuck

morty already made me drop the game,
this is making sure I'm not coming back.

The cops never arrest you though they just force you in the back seat and drive off a cliff. It's fine if the mystery machine does it too

>instead of sending them to jail they become test subjects for Fred's traps

now she calls david duke in the klan van

Why are Americans like this?

i bet youd let a cop fuck your wife faggot nigger

People who get up in arms over cops being represented in video games in any way, are just the biggest cocksuckers imaginable. It's almost as if law enforcement is a part of society and modern life?

Attached: Date_in_Yakuza_6.jpg (800x450, 80.04K)

>change something zero people complained about
>its progressive though, so if you complain about it, youll get attacked
seems like they just wanted to pat themselves on the back and rake in free brownie points

>Police as an institution has done nothing but further the goals of your capitalist oppressors.
And those oppressors are now leftist elites.

Haha what if they were making the bad guy take Scooby’s knot in the back of the van as punishment? Wouldn’t want to be that guy lol.

But Jamal said cops are bad!

>Nobody tell him.

I FUCKING PREDICTED THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO MYSTERY MACHINE AND EVERYTHING
I TOLD YOU TO SCREENCAP MY POST BUT YOU ALL SAID IT MADE NO SENSE