What's the best entry point to fire emblem...

What's the best entry point to fire emblem? I'm going into this with no knowledge about these games aside from the fact that they are tactical RPGs.

Attached: camilla-hinoka-takumi-leon-join-the-fire-emblem-warriors-lineup.jpg (1038x576, 99.76K)

OMG... she is SO attractive...

Attached: Attractive 19.jpg (819x1024, 197.32K)

7 (just Fire Emblem in the west) is hands down the best entry.

Both of the GBA games are extremely easy to get into. Sacred Stones is a little bit too easy but it has more meat on its bones.

I was thinking of Awakening then Fates Conquest then idk.

OMG..... somebody needs to take thier meds....

Attached: meds.png (802x722, 394.06K)

three houses was my first and i enjoyed it a good bit

7, play 7-10 then if you aren't filtered by old consoles then go backwards. Series is shit after 10.

Awakening is just Sacred Stones made easier and with (somehow) more one-dimensional characters. I'm sure I'm going to get a thousand (You)'s for this as well, but Conquest is also shit because it's nothing but retarded gimmicks that make it feel like a puzzle game rather than a strategy game.

Cool I think I'll start with the GBA titles instead, thanks.

filtered by a fire emblem game not just being moving up jeigan with a javelin

what the hell stopped you from playing FE games in the first place... for the past 20 years?? why all of a sudden, nearly 10 years after awakening (age of waifus and newfags really began), would you want to play it?

Attached: 1609693723262.jpg (707x1000, 318.7K)

7 yeah. Does the best job of teaching what the games are about.
It is the worst of the GBA games but its still good and does it's job.

7 for the fundamentals
13 or 14 for nu-emblem shenanigans
then play whichever you want
(though fe2/fe15 and fe4 play very differently from all other games in the series so be mindful of that)

Attached: 500C59B5-DB0F-4444-AD90-B521BD61F780.jpg (2048x1475, 301.1K)

6,7,8 GBA

You can honestly start anywhere except Thracia 776 and Radiant Dawn.

>FE7 (Its the one on GBA just called "Fire Emblem")
>Sacred Stones
>Awakening
Those would be my recommendations, all of them are well-aged, easy rides that can be easily emulated, get you accustomed to the systems of the franchise and the writing for each is the usual quality of FE games. If you don't like any of them just drop the franchise there, but if you do then look up what each game's gimmick is to see if that would be your thing.
While the central mechanics stay the same, the rest of FE tends to change quite a bit from game to game, that's why you'll probably bump into people that swear by a certain "era" of FE, ignore those people and play what interests you.

Attached: 1365813458629.png (1200x1200, 1.21M)

>nothing but retarded gimmicks that make it feel like a puzzle game rather than a strategy game.
I’m really not sure if you haven’t actually played the game or if you’re just incredibly retarded

He’s just brainlessly parroting shit he’s seen on Any Forums because he’s too stupid to actually have an opinion of his own

You would recommend Awakening but not any of the Fates route despite the gameplay being identical but with better maps and refined mechanics?

Yes, because I don't think its a good idea to introduce someone to FE with the game that has the worst writing in the franchise. If he likes the mechanics of Awakening and just wants more of that then I would immediately point to Fates (specifically Conquest), but if there was anything else he ends up liking then absolutely not.

Fates has better gameplay, but Awakening is the more balanced package.

Attached: 73654.png (600x720, 757.07K)