Hoy! Ora ora! You've got some nerve stepping onto our turf without any videogames

>Hoy! Ora ora! You've got some nerve stepping onto our turf without any videogames.

Attached: delinquents.jpg (512x384, 47.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_killers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up, bitch

Attached: Fb68cwyakAA0Qib.jpg (1280x720, 350.19K)

are the three side characters at the top right recruitable?

Heh
*pushes up glasses*
Yare yare daze. Bakano
*unzips jansport with my Baby blue GBC, pokemon red, gold, and Super mario land 2*

Attached: f6b.jpg (600x340, 31.71K)

There's something about Japanese bullies that just makes them appear harmless. Is it because they are short?

Man, Elvis must’ve really been the shit back in the day

They are just angry teenagers with too much energy to spare and most of them are stupid and soft-hearted when it comes to their family/friends/underlings so they are made endearing in a way.

>harmless

Attached: images (1) (4).jpg (678x452, 27.84K)

user NO

user WHAT HAPPENED?

>Implying this shit doesn't happen all the time in America

:(

There's a difference between getting getting a quick death by a shot in the head and being kept alive for a month while being sadistically raped and tortured in almost every way imaginable

qrd?

There's a difference between being kept alive for a month while being sadistically raped and tortured in almost every way imaginable once, and being kept alive for an infinity while being sadistically raped and tortured in almost every way imaginable because you don't accept the lord jesus christ as the Lord and Savior

But how could I have videogames, I only own a playstation 5

these are actors in a movie

Google concrete girl. Its fucked up.

Your sensitivity and knowledge are like of a small naive child's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_killers

Not even comparable retard

>because you don't accept the lord jesus christ as the Lord and Savior
I thought most of the Japanese Christians were killed by the demon core during WWII?

Yeah you are a retarded child indeed
>NOOO THIS CRIME FROM THESE JAPS ARE MORE TERRIBLE THAN THOSE COMMITTED CHILD MURDERERS FROM MY COUNTRY

Name me one of those on the list that did something just as horrific. You can't.
Take your meds kiddo

>but i have library full of digit-

Attached: DaKjEOI.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>honorable society
>pretend you hear nothing for days while a girl gets horribly violated
>all because some teenager said dude trust me about his yakuza ties
Have the japs never heard of an anonymous tip?

Attached: 1638301241078.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

why is the japanese legal system so fucking shit? those fuckers should've remained in prison for life

not that user, l Heard so many horrible stories of many desterbing things that humans did.. but for some reason 3 guys 1 hammer the worst one for me

In America, blacks and browns do this weekly. In black and brown nations, it happens daily.

Guy on the bottom left looks like Fat Damon from Breaking Bad

Attached: 1200px-Jesse_Plemons_%2820769593584%29_%28cropped%29.jpg (1200x1703, 577.36K)