'ick on 'eck

Steamdeck thread.
What are you anons playing?
Are all games working for you?

Attached: 1662602349447.png (1509x908, 781.04K)

Playing mass effect collection have never played them before im like 10 hours into 1 it's pretty good

also playing random emulated shit and soul hackers 2 which is also pretty okay.

Finally getting into FF15, feeling weirdly more invested in it because of the deck, it's comfy

Supposed to arrive by tomorrow evening.
The FedEx hasn't updated since the 5th in Chicago so we'll see.
Kinda wanna give a nice New Vegas run on it, just modded to hell.

Been playing through ff7, the original of course not the retarded remake

lewd

Was playing Mary Skelter Finale earlier on the Deck. Runs better than the original hardware with no slowdowns lol.

Attached: C1A6F832-157D-4EF4-9E5A-7EE6809A59B1.jpg (2276x1284, 2.8M)

I like the remake and it plays really well on the Deck amazingly.

Can I get the cheap one then stick a bigger drive in it?

Can I play Civ 6 well on it?

heh, what switch games are you playing? OH WAIT, you only own a switch, nevermind i don't care.

>just got back from work after deck arrived today
>just booted it up for the first time
Anything I should do first/starting tips?

Attached: 1646934134230.gif (400x318, 975.66K)

Can I install Windows 7 or 8.1 on it?

pov: youve never felt a womans touch

>email finally came in
the countdown begins

If you are emulating Switch games or playing ancient games, get PowerTools set up alongside the Deckbrew launcher. It will let you disable SMT for individual games for better performance in games that don’t scale CPU threads well.

If you want Discord, set up Webcord instead of using the default Discord app that hasn’t had it’s electron version updated. If you play Minecraft, get PolyMC set up with the MidnightControls mod for controller support.

You can also fake resolutions being available to do stuff like 540p with FSR to get 60FPS in the Atelier games and a few others, and you can also use config tweaks to enable Temporal Upscaling in Unreal Engine games so you can get a solid 60FPS.

There’s also EmuDeck in conjunction with the Steam ROM manager to add your ROMs to the non-Steam shortcut section.

The SteamOS Devkit client has some features that lets you use Filezilla to FTP files onto it, which I find way less finicky than messing with Warpinator to transfer files.

I guess my advice depends on what you want to do with it.

The combat looks great but I don't like what they did with the story, and the fact that it's not even the full game

Will make use of just about all of this, thank you.
For the fake resolutions, are those just natural settings or a plugin of some kind?

I can't believe I'm sitting here in bed with a handheld playing DMC5 and its completely smooth and looks good.

Attached: 1627560378473.jpg (352x338, 108.24K)

I had a good day on the beach with my deck

Omega retard here, any sort of discrepancies when it comes to playing a game you have modded on PC but unmodded on Deck?

Forgot pic

Attached: F257715B-CAFB-4BFB-9D99-A795FD5F6619.jpg (1170x873, 1.03M)

...It's a PC, user...

>The SteamOS Devkit client has some features that lets you use Filezilla to FTP files onto it, which I find way less finicky than messing with Warpinator to transfer files.
>He doesn't SSHFTP his files
NGMI. Decklet.