He think Fate is better than S;G

>He think Fate is better than S;G
>He thinks Umineko is better than S;G
Do people seriously believe this? I finally finished Umineko and it was one of the most drawn out vns ever, the conclusion was not worth reading through all of that for. This and Fate are the worst autism I've ever experienced.

Attached: 1627827694811.jpg (481x549, 155.57K)

Yes.
Steins Gate is fantastic but the other two are better overall even if they are heavily flawed.

Attached: 10-HF07-06-07.jpg (800x600, 127.38K)

I don't hate Fate but you are out of your mind if you think it was better than S;G. Shirou by himself is so flawed that Fate stops being good with him as the mc.

Fate is the greatest of all time. Okabe is just okay as an MC, but he doesn't have the IT factor to be a top guy.

Attached: 12321412421.jpg (781x480, 36.6K)

Stupid, generic KYYYAAAA harem show. I'll never be burned again.

I'm fine with people who sperg out and act like one top VN is 100x better than the next top VN. It's a very hit or miss medium, especially after you read a few. The only caveat with me is the Muv Luv fans. Genuine retards that both don't understand the medium and don't involve themselves in the story, they merely sit down and just accept whatever bullshit is on the screen without thinking about how it could be written differently or how it was different than what they thought would happen (they don't think about what could have happened).

Attached: armpittongue.jpg (976x1142, 92.59K)

how is Okabe just okay and then you think Shirou is top guy

Redpill me on Muvluv

reminder that HW is the first and best sci adv vn.

Attached: Hello.World..jpg (1280x960, 223.45K)

I read it and it was good. good to me means borderline worth reading. I can't really say much without starting to spoil stuff but I will say that the long drawn out boring parts are actually one of the better parts about it. to start spoiling some stuff (pretty minor spoilers but idk) The story near the end gets ridiculously goofy, and is incredibly different than the rest of the trilogy both pace wise and tone wise

more of a spoiler but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to even buy the game without getting a glimpse of this stuff
if you like army autism, mecha autism, training, and worldbuildinga lot more than an actual love story with any meaning it's pretty good

mahos smelly pussy

Chaos;Head>Fate>SG>Higurashi>Umineko

So I take it the tone shift is what turned you off?

Not exactly. It feels like the tone changes consistently in little phases, but goes absolutely full retard near the ending

Not that user but the tone should've shifted sooner with Ultimate since baring the ending it's carrying the same tone as extras.

>S;G
overrated trash

>wow Takeru kinda sucks
>CHOMP
>holy shit this has to be the biggest main character redemption I have ever seen, he is getting his shit together
>after ending the PTSD arc on a high note he becomes an emo for the rest of the VN that can only think of how bad and weak he is while everyone is so much better than him
>then people start dying left and right at such speed it 's hard to even care
>VN ends
Everything post PTSD arc was handled like shit even if it could have been great

you missed the best part

>sits there listening to how sumika was raped and mutilated by the BETA
>literal same situation plays out, now with Meiya where she's screaming for help and bleeding from the eyes and shit
>all he has to do is press a button
>doesn't do anything because he has a goldfish memory
>just sits there crying like a retard for like 5 minutes before anything actually happens
never seen a character get more disrespect in anything I've ever read or watched than Meiya.

The only VNs that aren't purely YA capeshit tier trash are SayoOshi and Subahibi desu

steins gay has shitty story and art, terrible visual novel in every aspect.

terrible taste

>Subahibi
Most pseud thing I've ever read. I only stayed for Mamiya-sama.