God, this is boring. Is 2 any better?

God, this is boring. Is 2 any better?

Attached: 24234432.jpg (800x1131, 238.41K)

2 Is the best in the entire series

Also, play with the cockney voice

3 Is the best in the entire series

Also, play with the zombie voice

it always seems like I'm the only one who liked 3. everyone says it went to shit after 2

because it did
Thank God 4 fixed what 3 destroyed

4 is the best in the series

The first game was just a lame GTA clone. The second game is where it comes into its own and leans into the wackier shit while GTA was trying to be srs bsns (relatively speaking).
I don't hate 3, its not as good, and gets a little too far up its own ass, but its not the worst thing I've ever played. Worth it just for the adult swim radio station. You haven't lived until you've listened to Jon from Delocated, the DJ of the station, read off his poem about eating a grinder.
The fourth one is a terrible saints row game, but genuinely one of my favorite super hero games.

I don't care if it is wacky or serious. 1 just has very boring characters (the story is just "you are in the gang now lol, kill the other gangs"), the side activities are repetitive and boring and hte game forces you to do it, the ai and shooting is completely braindead. 2 has to be a lot better for me to enjoy it.

if you don't like 1 you won't like 2 unless you're a fag

2 is a chad game with a great balance between tones and still allowing you do to wacky shit.
Respect is also easier to get as you can just focus on the games you enjoy and still get enough to beat the game. Radio is the best in the series Been a while since i played 4 so i can't speak for that one and Customisation for cribs is great.
Play it playa

Attached: Chud.png (584x736, 653.89K)

What were you doing when you got bored?

I do enjoy that you don't have to do every activity to free an area unlike 1. Some of those stronghold missions were really fucked.

okay
playing the game.

2 is a meme game
people remember it fondly because it came around the same time as gta4 and people who didnt want a 2serious4you gta game heavily gravitated towards sr2
it was likely for a lot of people the first saints row game, so take the opinions of any saints row fan with a grain of salt
but trust me, saints row 3 is the best in the series

You just voided all your credibility. Do better next time, lil troll.

Can you honestly explain to me why you think 3 is better than 2?

Attached: 1662146979744389.jpg (499x497, 38.28K)

>a great balance between tones
le ebin poop spraying :DDDDD

Attached: saints-row-2-fahrzeuge_1995987.jpg (1440x810, 159.1K)

1 is very generic. Almost feels like an mmo at times where you're just doing menial busy work. 2 has a lot more direction.

>it's a terrible game but it's a good game
fuck off, pseud

better than nothing
series starts and peaks at 3, goes off the rails with 4, and don't bother with anything else. 2 is for faggot retards that play gayms for dress up purposes.

side activities arent mandatory to continue the story
better shooting
better visuals
better vehicle handling
more mission variety
more personality
and the list can go, sr3 is what the series had strived to be since the first, but lacked the budget to do so, a parody of gta is a better game than gta

Attached: saints-row-dance.gif (220x314, 361.13K)

It didn't have more personality, it just had a different personality. And frankly, it felt a little disconnected at times.

he's not saying anything wrong, though. Saints Row 4 is cut from the same mold that Prototype (and the Hulk game), Crackdown, etc. are in where its a super-powered open world game. No need for vehicles, no need for "wanted levels" and stuff like that because you can infinitely avoid the police in a game like that, so they try to make the sandbox more action-oriented while diminishing the amount of choices the player has in terms of shooting/moving because they are so overpowered, already, there is no need for choice in weaponry or vehicles.

Everyone who says 3 is good loves the dildo bat, because they are dick loving faggots. It had a decent villain in Loren, then dropped the ball on him for some faggot bipolar wrestler, there is a redheaded federal cunt that needs to be drowned, be dragged by a truck, or blown up on the statue instead of that DeWynter bitch. Matt Miller needed to have a brick thrown at his skull for being a useless emofaggot