AGDQ moved from live Florida event to online-only due to anti-LGBT and anti-mask policies. Discuss

AGDQ moved from live Florida event to online-only due to anti-LGBT and anti-mask policies. Discuss.

Attached: gdq florida.png (622x318, 38.42K)

Also send funds pls

Attached: thegriftispowerful.png (653x342, 37.13K)

WHO
FUCKING
CARES
You people are just a bunch of militant gatekeepers whose only joy in life is having the moral high ground over others.

I don't care

you will NEVER be a woman tranny

We should discuss how I'm going to find where you live and put you out of your fucking misery

Attached: 1654321336729.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

I don't care about western speedrunning events anymore

I sleep until the next RTA in japan

actually shut the fuck up tranny.
>you people

>Discuss.
fuck off

Oh noooooo that suuuuucks

>masks
AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT YEAR IS IT?

someone just edit this fucking webm already and put fires, explosions and smoke everywhere

Fucking queers

death to all sneedrunners

>Masks
These faggots will still be going on about masks in another decade.

I'm still amazed that "5 year olds can't be given sex ed" is anti-gays.

That's right, take your tranny shit to some other state.
>munches on pub sub

Attached: 1562416356788.jpg (1080x1266, 84.57K)

Is covid still a thing? I live in a lib state but haven't heard a thing about it in at least 6 months

that would betray how utterly boring and worthless twitter screencap threads are

Attached: cave.jpg (1920x1080, 726.63K)

these people are utterly delusional

It's one of the holy symbols of the new religion

More like gays done quick

if you're going to watch a speedrun for a game why not watch the actual best one rather than a random speedrun done on the spot with some faggots reading "donations" that aren't really donations because nobody cares about the charities these things are associated with, they just want an excuse to pay absurd amounts of money to get their shitpost read to an audience

You also don't leave your house user

>literally losing money by breaking their contract forcing them to pay a cancellation fee
>just to "own the cons"
It doesn't add up. These people are grifters. They virtue signal for good boy points but when money's on the line they always fold. Something else must have gone down.

Yes, right along side the new Jesus, fentanyl Floyd.

Saint George of Fent

what's that anti gay law?

>Want health and safety measures to prevent spread of disease
>Pro-gay
Pick one and only one.

The NPC programming has been set to muh energy crisis right now.

You're not allowed to groom kids in public schools into trannyism in Florida

Not allowed to groom kids and teach them about gay buttsex until they're in at least grade 4. Once they're around 10 years old you can school them on anal fisting all you like.

>covid-19
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THE FUCKING RETARDS ARE STILL PUSHING THIS SHIT??

> 5 year olds can't be given sex ed without parents’ permission
ftfy

teachers are going to do it anyway they don't give a shit

There is literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping. Gaming was better when it was only for "losers".

Yes chud, you are not an antivax antimask conspiracy theorist are you?

>we don't believe it's a safe place for homosexuals
Good. Get the fuck out of my state and take the niggers with you.

apparently they are hot shit on Any Forums

Yes, this summer has been just as bad as the lady two summers but since the gatekeepers of society don't care about it anymore, you don't hear about it anymore.

I think it’s because one tranny got beat up in the parking lot when they went to tgifs last sgdq

look to the stars, monkeypox is coming, and by the stars i mean candid interviews with bill gates

You aren't allowed to teach children aged 4-8 about gay anal sex or cutting their tits and dick's off.

Obviously liberals are completely outraged at this.

I didn't tune in for the mini weekend event they just had, and the last Femme Fatale threads that Any Forums decided to have for some reason were just 24/7 trannyposting as usual. BSG sucked complete dick. ESA is on thin ice. Western events in general have gone down the toilet.

Attached: FayfiCTaUAAunhz.jpg (1183x1195, 204.2K)

The gate exists for a reason, and the people with a problem with it tend to be part of why.

>blow the convention center deposit on solid gold dilators and funkopops
>”sorry had to cancel because DRUMPH but don’t forget to send us more money!”
Sounds about right.

Based TGI Friday's

>for some reason

Attached: akagi.png (372x334, 134.49K)

ESA lists pronouns next to runner's names now. That's pretty much a branding of subservience to Twitter trannies

Gatekeeping is good
t. Furry before the twitter trannies invaded

Yes because we are fucking correct. And this is not opinion this is objective fact

>Gays
White male gays are not progressive enough for these people. If you're white you have to cut your dick off now.

they're too busy burning farms in america and germany and cranking out that cricket flour in canada to care about what the plebs are thinking about anymore

Should I apologize for having the moral high ground?

In what way is it not?

lmaooo

I know the reason, but why subject yourself to that? And try to have threads about it for a week? I don't want to watch a week of shrek running a game he's 578th in, and the threads just going LOOK A TRANNY. It's this but with "watching a tranny event."

Attached: autism.jpg (1800x1578, 197.4K)

Yes.
Remain gatekept. You are not welcome.

Reminder that moral relativism is satanic, truth is a thing 2+2 equals 4 and you will never be a woman.

You're right. We need to take this a step further

Attached: d259bacf88a5aef1.png (864x1307, 892.03K)

there are people who still care about masks? I never see anyone wear them anymore, and my area was pretty stringent, everyone wore them during the peak bullshit.

>soulless corporate tranny event got cancelled because they are genuine retards

Attached: 1599049418900.jpg (761x886, 43.99K)

I leave my house 5 days a week, but yeah I don't consume any normie media

What do you call a gay person on fire? lgbbq.

Attached: 19385.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

What should you say instead of "gay"?

All homosexuals should be shot and thrown into dumpsters in real life, not in Minecraft.

A reasonable law anyone would like with a title designed to garner hate and misinform.

Shut up you hypocritical, pampered, burgeois "commie" faggot. That's what all of you people are at the end of the day.
You fly this false banner of oppression because you can't stand not being the center of attention. Guess what? I'm a fucking homo faggot and you don't fucking speak for me. You people make me fucking sick. And chopping your dick off doesn't make you special, definitely not anymore. You people have your entire fucking lives handed to you and it's still not enough. You'll never be happy because your misery is all self-made. Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck you.

sometimes i think something interesting is being played at agdq, but when i turn it on the first thing i see about the runners is their pronouns, so i turn it off.
not worth my time
and clearly the charity isn't worth it for them to stop virtue signalling
so, again, not worth my time

I don't get it. What does this have to do with speedrunning?

Imagine willingly shotgunning your own event in the knees just to own those damn TRUMPERS

Seriously nobody gives a fuck about masks anymore, not even airplane flight company and they have the MOST good reason to not allow them

>covid fags are not in a cul-

I wonder how soulless the next overlay will look like.

Attached: 1659086434419030.jpg (4039x3606, 2.61M)

Speedrunning?

Attached: 1658007698238.jpg (1034x740, 195.58K)

Um, sweetie, are you projecting? Isn't your side throwing a party over KiwiFarms?

Gatekeeping is a good thing and you will never be a woman.

good
this event has lost its soul anyway, let it burn

>Lefty exodus
Let them leave, I say! Go back to the containment state that is California!

"how can I make a 200+ post thread devolve into Any Forums?"
ever fucking time. you don't even contribute anything just post it and go DISCUSS

>2022
>COVID-19’s dangers
Lmao good riddance trannies

Attached: F56555E5-A628-4F39-904A-B7E5D2202682.jpg (1161x1221, 101.99K)

Good. It's not like GDQ has been worth watching in years. I'll stick to ESA until they eventually fall for this type of faggotry as well.

Attached: 1649345805050.png (400x435, 135.08K)

Discuss faggot.

They've already burned all the farms. Now they're exterminating all poultry.

>host first in-person event in like 2 years
>look like absolute retards, have people on the fucking mic wearing masks
>ESA returns to in-person events and looks just like pre-Covid events
>no big outbreak
>meanwhile at GDQ

>a week of shrek running a game he's 578th in
HAHAHA
for me it's like going to the circus without having to leave home. Yeah you can see trannies anywhere and laugh at them, but femme fatales has curated them for you with the added bonuses of it being live and vidya related. It's like watching the midget who swears I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS but they're back to back to back and there's always the possibility of things going absolutely off the rails.

that's them though???

That sounds as horrible as it smells, Carlos

But they're going to have at least 10 trannies running shit games anyways

Attached: 1610141810194.png (596x595, 332.64K)

>we can't play videogames in a building because of... don't say gay

Really?

Member when one of the outgoing staffers leaked a script of all the commentary and it turned out that all the comms has been scripted for the last some years because the organizers are worried about offending the sponsors?
I 'member.

Attached: 1490178605168.png (657x527, 44.49K)

>COVID-19's dangers

Attached: 1638029308344.jpg (600x800, 135.57K)

I want to see this.

Wow I had no idea florida was so based

Everyone at AGDQ is a loser though.

trannies want their tranny convention in florida and not in commiefornia??

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18.14K)

Discuss.

Attached: 1658460566428306.jpg (453x500, 33.24K)

It's not all roses

Attached: 1626409959877.png (774x765, 732.55K)

find me a version without the text and i'll start working on it.

they wont let them groom kids in california, pls understand