DUDE LETS MAKE A NPC THAT BLOCKS YOUR PATH SINGS HORRIBLY AND IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'RE LE BAD!!!!

>DUDE LETS MAKE A NPC THAT BLOCKS YOUR PATH SINGS HORRIBLY AND IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'RE LE BAD!!!!
what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: DIE.webm (1600x900, 1.98M)

Calling it now. They will bring Ezio back for another small short game in this Assassins Creed GAAS platform thing they are doing.

I mean it's his job

Yeah. I go out of my way to kill them too. Fuck bards.

the beggars in the first game that throw rocks at you if you try to climb are way more annoying

kek

Attached: 1627750452442.gif (178x120, 2.34M)

which ass creed is this

if I liked 2 is Brotherhood worth playing? I skipped Ezio's other games after 2.

thx
do they all let you kill random people in the street like this

Attached: 1445022235421.gif (659x576, 137.49K)

God i miss the multiplayer

pretty sure they do, it's all explained by "the characters who's memory you're accessing didnt REALLY kill that guy so if you kill more, you get desynced (gameover)"

oh, lame
I thought you could like take as many as you want into an alleyway and murder them all, as long as there's no witness

you only get a limit of 3
you can beat the shit out of anyone you want though, so grab a woman throw her and enjoy the upskirt

>DUDE LETS MAKE A NPC THAT BLOCKS YOUR PATH SINGS HORRIBLY AND IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'RE LE BAD!!!!
>what the fuck were they thinking
This is what you sound like

Attached: 00093-3548642823-DUDE_LETS_MAKE_A_NPC_THAT_BLOCKS_YOUR_PATH_SINGS_HORRIBLY_AND_IF_YOU_KILL_HIM_YOU'RE_LE_BAD!!!!what_the_fuck_were_they_thinking.png (512x512, 385.44K)

bad bot

in 1 you can kill as many people as you want, but in 2 and onwards you have a 3 kill limit before the game just reloads.

What monke language is this?

huh nice script user

Nah, instead the GAAS thing will likely instead be some sort of AI/simulation nonsense that's separated from the historical games and instead pieces together enough of the characters' consciousnesses to see other favorites team up and work together in new scenarios, like Saints Row 4. So you'd get Ezio again, but not as a small contained story that's actually "canon." The whole lame multiverseploitation thing is too popular right now for them not to do it.

>in 1 you can kill as many people as you want
only after beating the game

ya best start believing in fairy tells, user

Attached: 00139-2746616783-buff_attractive_monkey_looking_at_camera.png (640x640, 620.43K)

I hope you didn't pay for that fucking shit bot