Buy it all Phil. End it. We got you

I hope Phil buys COD and then every other major studio as well because I can't wait for the day we get to give these fucking bitch ass snoys exactly what they deserve - a big fat NOTHING

Attached: Screenshot_20220907_171847.jpg (1080x1218, 565.03K)

You realise xbox is where franchises go to die, right ? I hate Jim Ryan, but he has a point

>what could possibly go wrong when a console brand that has had mostly inferior console gens, a brand that has cancelled more interesting exclusives than it has released, a brand that was ready to pack it all up after the Xbone launch debacle entirely, what if that brand could just buy up every IP somehow and tell consumers "it's on our machines or you don't get to play"
You would have to be an American to be impressed by a brand that did nothing except get it's mommy company Microsoft to step in and simply open it's bottomless wallet to fix it's problems. You want to say "fuck snoy" so bad that you cannot fathom why a garbage brand like Xbox just whimsically owning the entire video game industry might be a bad thing in the long run. What games did xbox make these last 10 years that impressed you? What console did they make that innovated. Fuck Sony but if you think this ends with PlayStation you are stupid. I can only think of a worse situation being Amazon or Apple buying it all up instead.

PlayStation losing CoD is a good thing. It will force Sony to change direction. If you don't have the cawwadooty audience, who do you need to pander to?

Yeah bro it's always a good thing when a shit company asks it's mommy to buy all the balls in the town and then go home with them all. Love it when the brand no one wanted otherwise holds things that everyone was allowed before hostage. Im sure Xbox is the brand that will "fix COD" what could go wrong in the hands of Xbox considering their "stellar" track record over the last 20 years.

>It will force Sony to change direction
lol they're just gonna double down.

And all the while Xbox and Microsoft are well known for making great choices for consumers when they start winning.

I'd rather play that tlou standalone factions game than any new CoD

>sony
>fuck over cross-play in every game
>buy exclusive dlc
>but also complain about competition exclusives

>COD will die in my lifetime
Based Phil.

dark souls 3 online for xbox died like 3 years after the game came out and the PlayStation version is still alive to this day

Based I hope that keeps the snoys seethe more.

Attached: 45g.png (532x455, 285.44K)

Friendly reminder Phil would love for Raven to make a new Hexen instead of making map.
Pretty based

bring back killzone

>MS spends a bazillion dollars on shitty studios that can't even release a game
>Sony buy From software
Sony won

Attached: historicalminimum4.jpg (1154x946, 100.23K)

Love the tears bro.

Call of duty is nowhere near what it was in the mid 2000s. The franchise is pretty dead, I wouldn’t waste much money on it either

>Sony buy From software

Attached: abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e.gif (498x280, 2.93M)

Danny phantom was black?

As if tencent dont own ubisoft now. Lol. It started the same way.

Don't reply obvious baits