APOLOGIZE

Game's been fixed and new expansion coming next year. Let's go CyberChads

Attached: apologize.jpg (1161x906, 136.49K)

Did they fix the giant shazam list of problems?

Feels good to be winning. Can't wair for Cyberpunk 2078 after W4.

i had zero interest in this game even before it became obvious it'd be shit desu
cyberpunk is one of the worst genres ever

Urm Shazamsisters d-did we lose again.......

Attached: M-MY KNEES THEIR BENDING.jpg (502x625, 131.15K)

Big W

How about they put in all the shit that is clearly missing?
>spend ten minutes on intro background
>see a bunch of shit that looks like it might have been gameplay cutscenes but never get to do
>lol expansion pack anyone?
Fuck off

I'm pretty excited. Johnny still being in it and a mention of it being set in a new city district means it's not post-game content, which means there's a good chance they're continuing to revamp the base game, which is what I want. All these retards praying and hoping it'll suddenly be GTA will never be happy and should be ignored.
Already played through the game 3 times, can't wait to do more.

Also the game never needed 'fixing'. It was buggy, (probably still is), just as much as almost every new release is these days, only difference is it became a trend and that's all that matters in the current climate. Most people don't give a shit and never cared or wanted the game to be good, they just want to follow trends and post about le funny bugs haha.

Attached: 20220501054433_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193.69K)

I was watching someone play the game a couple days ago. The game is still broken.

post the list of broken promises and marketing they used up to a couple months before the game's release

Shit game shit thread die.

>next year
lmao, any day now!

Don’t care, still (not) buying cyberpunk

>never needed fixing because all le new games are le buggy
holy coping batman on a bike

>Did they fix the giant shazam list of problems?

Yup shazamtrannies got BTFO long ago. Now they don't have any arguments left. Sad.

>"Major patch"
>Patchnotes read like something any other dev would call a minor patch
Still not getting the vaccine.

Attached: 1617117731589.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1662576454052463.png (1422x807, 647.42K)

Game just went to an 11/10.

Gotta love all the Shazamtr00ns losing their shit.

Attached: 1609281878636.jpg (1024x589, 80.17K)

Github is bad advice, just publish edgy/offesive mods on telegram.

I actually do like this game, and the tabletop game. Red is cool but 2020 is better. The lore is pretty tight overall. Wish the game had more details but I'll take what I can get. Especially with ww3 brewing irl and civil war in america. cdpr has a lot to prove with phantom liberty, ironically that is what the game offers to most, A surface deep experience. Basically a phantom roleplay. I like the transmog update, pretty excited about studio triggers project even if studio trigger sucks dick. Gurren whatever doesn't matter, I've never liked anything they've made even when I was a kid. But they hire good animators and I should probably appreciate what is left of skilled japanese animators and artists before they retire and fuck off

Did you play Witcher 3 on release?
Because I did, and it was just as buggy, if not more.

No one complained. Interesting, isn't it?