3x3 thread

Haven't participated in one of these in years so I figured it was time

Attached: mosaica.jpg (3264x3264, 1.29M)

yea northern journey and call of juarez are totally your favorites you fucking idiot... no no i totally believe it youre definitely not just including random bullshit to hide that your real 3x3 is the typical newvegas template

Go back.

As someone who's only played the PS2 trilogy of GTA, the driving controls of IV were fucking impossible to get into. I'd still like to experience the story some day but man what a turn-off.

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.74M)

I've 100% Gunslinger on both xbox and pc. I absolutely love it. I know people cry whenever you have one of the standard favorite games like NV, Dark Souls etc but I'm not gonna pretend it's not my favorite game

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.67M)

Why did you like papers please so much?

>the driving controls of IV were fucking impossible to get into
I heard there are some mods that change the physics up a bit, ir might make the game more approachable to you.

all trash

I personally believe that the only good video game story is one that is part of gameplay. Anything that relies on cutscenes to make you feel anything is uninspired in my eyes. So Papers Please excels in that I was constantly stressed or feeling emotions through gameplay. Not on replays though as I can now easily keep my family alive and buy them a new apartment.

rate my taste. thief 2, blood money and super metroid are my 3 favorite games of all time

Attached: 3v32.png (920x920, 1.49M)

label your games, nigga.

all shit

Post yours so I can make fun of you.

Attached: image_2022-09-07_171204800.png (1194x800, 707.18K)

Attached: 122412412.jpg (3264x3264, 3.47M)

+outer wilds and juarez
+re4 sm64 sotn
+homm kings bounty tetris
+thief

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 365.76K)

been a while since I visited Any Forums
moved countries, got married and bought a home. got to play a lot of the handheld games you guys recommended to me in these threads. thanks for that again. how have you been doing guys?

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.77M)

trash

>how have you been doing guys?
im a girl now

:3 uwu

you are so stunning and brave

ratings
+new vegas
don't know any of the others
+RE4,SM64,Yoshis Island, Cuphead
+Tetris, Diablo 2
-Dragon Age
+Thief, Metroid, Deus Ex, Metal Gear
I only played the last Hitman, but its a fun series I wanna try some of the older games
+Vampires
+Zelda, Yakuza,Metal Gear
+everything
except for Nethack and Nuclear Throne which I havent played
congratulations user

forgot to add I'm trans