How the FUCK do i get more Steam levels? My profile looks like a newfag shitter

How the FUCK do i get more Steam levels? My profile looks like a newfag shitter.

Attached: 1232454234544678.jpg (1280x720, 37.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/stats/toplevels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LvL 13, btw.

12 years of service. Im sick of being a low gains newfag.

idk i got level 15 without trying whatsoever just by existing for a few years

buy trading cards off the market for cents, craft the badge and get levels
but you'd be better off waiting for the sale events since they usually have some kind of task that you can do to earn levels much easier

there was some event back in 2019 that let you get a shit ton of level, nowadays just have your profile for some years, do the seasonal sale badges or buy some badges with spare wallet money

Just casually scrolling, heres a guy with lvl 66. How the fuck.

Also, any tips on how to make the account page a bit more pretty?

Don't worry about it. The levels don't mean shit and are there to fool you into spending money for the trading cards.

Become a tranny. Plenty of free imaginary points for that these days.

I dropped about $40 on cheap cards to spam badges for levels. Now I'm a level 40 and all the levellets seethe whenever they see me.

It's easy if you buy/play a lot of singleplayer games because they give you experience. Buying stuff also gets you Steam Points, which can you spend on a badge during big sales, which also gives experience. That's about the easiest, most casual way of doing it without getting into community and card crafting autism.

If you're the kind of Steam user who only plays CSGO for 5000 hours then you'll probably not level up a lot unless you go out of your way to do it.

Tl'dr on the cards levels collecting.

>Steam levels

Is this zoomer surrogate activity for having cars, houses and friends?

There is this Community Badge in the badges section. It requires you to write a comment, use an emoticon in chat, etc. There are like 27 tasks. For the highest badge you don't even need all of them.

Badges give you exp which levels up your account. Most newer video games have trading cards that you can collect to forge a badge up to level 5, with 100xp for each badge level. The community badge above also gives you 500 exp if you get it to the max

I thought you just got it from buying shit

Attached: file.png (120x43, 2.45K)

>It's easy if you buy/play a lot of singleplayer games because they give you experience.

They dont. You have to buy cards toff make badges.

Seen over 300 on some. Normally 2500 games or more and a couple thousand badges. Normally middle eastern.

hehe

lol I remember that, I jumped from lvl 12 or something to >lvl 60.

It's so fucking important *yawn*

Just buy stuff in the Steam Points shop. Nobody really fucking cares though.

Devs can make their games drop trading cards that you get while you play the game. You need one of every kind the game has to make a badge, which gives experience.

Imagine the daily routine....

Buy geams during the big sales.
>lvl 49 here
But I got there because of Years of Service 17.

Attached: 2yiaaq4vs1f31.png (1340x960, 1.12M)

Just to sum up:

You need to collect ALL cards to make the badge? And you can do this multiple times?

They do. Just a very negligible amount. I should have worded it to emphasize the Steam Points and Sales Badges more, since that's the bulk of where your experience will come from.

Attached: FAQ.png (734x179, 9.09K)

>Years of Service 17.
Anything over 9 years is boomer cringe, make a new steam account

>Struggling with levels
>After the summer event that gave you experiece just for doing nothing
amazing, unless you are a tradefag or use Steam like a faggot i don't know why would you care about level

>make a new steam account
Schizo fren.

>Going through the hassle,twice

you dont
no-one cares about that shit
dont even bother putting anything in your profile and make your profile private as well

i hope they do it again eventually in some form, it was fun as shit

What happens when you reach lvl 100? Do you receive compensation for destroying your life?

How much XP do you get for the badges in point shop? Also, are there any other points shop badges besides the seasonal badge? That's the only one I found there.

The only thing that matters for a Steam profile is the account age. A true chad will have a Steam account that's +15 years old and then be like level 10-15 and have none of the new-age fluffy profile shit.

>lvl 100
You are like baby.
steamdb.info/stats/toplevels/
And the answer is no. You don't get anything special outside of the usual.

Attached: top.png (1021x593, 68.06K)

I raised my points a lot by buying seasonal badges over and over with my points.

100xp per level iirc, its worth it rather than having some faggot ironic weaboo avatar