Other urls found in this thread:

exputer.com/news/games/remnant-from-the-ashes-2-remnant-2-trademark/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should i get remnant?Seems fun

This is not a coop horde game. If anything it's dark souls with guns

Based
yes

Deep Rock Galactic

Really wish I could play this with enemies on the highest difficulty with bosses turned down a notch. I love playing through levels with things cranked up but the bosses feel like a cruel joke once you reach them

This shit is so fucking boring.

>getting filtered by Remnant
How is this possible?

It's extremely boring and repetitive and the only challenge it has is bullet sponge bosses.

Aliens Fireteam elite

How is the pathogen dlc?

I remember some bosses not being balanced at all for cooperative but other than that it's a fun game.

fuck dude I have this game on ebin and I was looking for a horde shooter so bad. Thanks for the thread

It's a lot of fun.

Remnant is Resident Evil 4 v2.0, so it's hilarious seeing how many people hate on it despite singing praises for the older title.
It's harder than RE4, it has more replay value, it has a better story, deeper gameplay, more
(interesting) weapons.
The way people shat on it I really expect a lock on system since it was "Dark Souls with guns".
But it was an excellent take on that idea, more fun than MANY popular AAA titles, on 1/10th of the budget, if that.

What do you mean by horde game?

Pretty good. The new missions are a wake-up call from the base game, there's a good few weapons, and the new skill variants allow for some funny shit like demolisher spamming his shoulder missiles left and right.

It's a blast. One of the best shooters (first or third person) I played in years.
The combat is fluid, the enemies are mainly projectile based or melee and you can play very aggressively instead of ducking into cover and doing a round of whack-a-mole like most 3rd person shooters.

> t.

Attached: shot_220907_231624.png (999x391, 673.91K)

Might as well mention this:
exputer.com/news/games/remnant-from-the-ashes-2-remnant-2-trademark/

I was hoping for a sequel and I'm glad the game did well enough for the devs.

the only con i had was that there wasnt enough of it

Nice.

Attached: 6465123.webm (960x540, 1.38M)

Fireteam,even killing floor wave game