Gamer cringe

Gamer cringe.

Attached: s.jpg (3024x4032, 1.74M)

I don't think anything has been more vidya-related cringe than the people who spread around those Persona 5 calling cards denouncing Trump.

>be 4 yo me
>have birthday at home
>invite some kids
>get gifted some chocolate i love to eat
>be very happy
>enjoy my birthday
>get hungry
>want to go and eat pic related
>the other kids ate it all
>be angry
don't remember the rest of that day, but i remembered that they ate away my stuff. i'm 32 yo now and i still remember it.
i guess it's some sort of trauma that you can never trust others.

Attached: 365653536.jpg (1500x1500, 164.59K)

I would be livid

Attached: skelet on.jpg (960x1280, 143.56K)

Anyone else have a kid shit in the urinal at one point in high school

Of course, it was me.

>food
>trauma
you're probably obese tbqh

*piss all over the table*

It's just a deeply ingrained lesson, you tend to remember these things from childhood if they're very negative. Those absolute NIGGERS taught you never to relax around the middle class and blacks.

not in high school but i distinctly remember an enormous turd in the urinal in elementary school
I think some kids just don't understand what they are yet

woah, someone's insecure

How did you even find this picture?

Just throw the sign away and pretend you didn't see it.

What a passive aggressive cunt.

>go to all the trouble of setting up a birthday spot in a public space
>don't bother to monitor it incase some Any Forumsirgin comes along to fuck with it
really just asking for it at this point

Attached: retard.jpg (598x378, 23.9K)

Attached: 1629319196826.jpg (1080x1251, 123.98K)

is that cat food?

I'm 30 and I remember the time I was 6 and the ice cream truck came to my neighborhood so I ran inside and got my dad to give me a dollar for ice cream and I gave the brown guy my money and he drove off without giving me ice cream. Ive learned never to give Mexicans your money until the job is done that day. Fucking bastards stealing from little kids

>using Any Forums s0iboi memes to justify your own nigger hygiene
pathetic

the cat on the far right is literally me

obese people should feel insecure
it should compel you to lose the weight

>pathetic

Attached: 1620506797452.png (632x756, 14.21K)

literally?

>
>>using Any Forums s0iboi memes to justify your own nigger hygiene
>pathetic

Attached: E6BDAD46-C96C-430A-801A-2CFA22E520E3.jpg (828x1400, 505.62K)

It used to happen occasionally in my office (pre-coof, I’m WFH now)
Apparently it was always Poo-contractors who hadn’t been in the US very long yet. In fact, the last time it happened while I was there, everyone actually got an office memo emailed to them explaining the importance of understanding cultural differences.

Attached: 1574637547574.jpg (720x960, 106.32K)

How the fuck you people remember what happened to you at 4 yrs old. For me its a complete void before elementary, and even that is just short time memories.

Attached: C1AEDB7E-EC4B-4B8F-A89F-A844CEB7D6FF.jpg (1536x2059, 367.8K)

Attached: 1657160529165.jpg (1051x1494, 245.05K)

who the fuck takes half a donut
like you really think someone is going to take the other half?
jee all these donuts, I'll take the HALF of one that someone already man handled and might well have cut in half with their dick

kek

i'm german. i think you need certain genes to have elephant memory and self-awareness at a young age.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this user but you were probably molested as a young child and repressed all of your early years. lol

this is a cringe thread, not a based thread

Some woman who's counting calories, would be my guess.

Was probably Camille with her Chick-Fil-A eating self

People on Any Forums think it would be funny to ruin a kid's birthday party, but oh, if they were on the recieving end (and many of these chucklefucks were), they'd be fuming for decades afterwards. Hypocrites.

oh I'm sure that went over well with HR

I'm not gonna be the one to say it

Attached: Holding it in.png (681x871, 685.2K)

I always had birthday party in family cause it was fun and i could eat my grandma cusine that was top tier.
Once my mom wants to do this party with other kids in our apartment.
I litterally told her not to do it. In the end i stayed alone in the living room surrounded by cheap birthday gifts while the zerglings swarmed my room and destroyed a lot of mine shits. I never felt so much angry and never, EVER did something again with other people.
The only gift i appreciated were two action figures of stargate, it just came out that year.
Fuck other kids.

Attached: 1656435016710.jpg (171x171, 23.86K)

that person was too nice, retards won't stop being retarded if you leave them a nice note
now this is a good note

Thank you for reminding me that this was a thing.

Say it.

Attached: 1275513748857.png (361x358, 133.72K)

Yes but it was in one of those pig trough urinals at the sports stadium. Pretty based if you ask me

>Act like a nigger
>Thinks he is somewhat superior

Something tells me Camille is cute and enjoyable to hang out with, while Kenyatta is obese and insufferable.

Attached: 199.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

>Hello Based Department? I'd like to report an unusual case. No, it's she

>>Act like a nigger
>>Thinks he is somewhat superior

Attached: 1662580453595016.jpg (828x1373, 343.8K)

Meow meow meow purr purr meow purr purr meow.

>accepting and coming to terms with your obesity instead of doing anything about it

>office memo emailed to them explaining the importance of understanding cultural differences.
I needed that laugh, thank you user

i'm of the opinion that about 95% of these anonymous letters 'proving' the existence of stereotypical (people i don't like that don't actually exist) are false

>implying HR would take disciplinary action against someone named “Kenyatta” who is overtly supporting Pride(tm)
Lol no. She’d get an informal “verbal coaching” at worst.

>imagine drawing basedjaks on paper
the absolute state

it might not be a real letter, but I wish it was

>>imagine drawing basedjaks on paper
>the absolute state

Attached: 1662580453595016.jpg (828x1351, 374.84K)

This. It's clearly the tards mother writing down her insecurities and passing it off as something someone else wrote.

>>>imagine drawing basedjaks on paper
>>the absolute state

Attached: 1636186382202.gif (403x649, 199.97K)

guy who posted the note on the left is covered in garbage and bugs at night

Doubtful cause it's not like "i don't remember something" i aint remember SHIT.

Shouldn't they be educated since they're contractors and at least know how urinals work? I know people meme about Indians and shitting but I thought modern restrooms were accessible to most Indians, especially the more educated and wealthier

Based except for the part where she suggests taking him to the park. Why subject little kids playing on the equipment or someone out for a nice hike to the sounds of a wailing tard?

That's not all we can tell about 'Kenyatta'

why are basedjak posters all the same?
you guys are just carbon copies of each other. litterly the NPC meme

the moment I saw that piece of paper I would begin to exclusively piss on his bedroom door and if it were in my power increase his rent every time I see he hasn't cleaned it up by the next time I go to piss there by ten dollars
if we are gonna be uncivilized barbarians, I will not be outdone by a basedjack