Which one was better?

Which one was better?

Attached: 431511-562432.jpg (752x960, 133.33K)

Origins by a mile

Legends definetely

Pretty sure Rayman has always been shit.
And I mean all of them.

They're both shit, give me rayman 4

Origins. The levels in Legends were too short and had too many autorunning sections.

i want to fuck the rayman legends babes, they have no reason to be this hot for a kids game

I can't remember shit from Legends besides the Valkyrie so Origins.

Rayman Origins can be had DRM free on PC and Legends seems to have lost some online content.

origins

Neither. They're both speedrunner tranny shit

Origins is a masterpiece
Legends was so bad it's unreal, being initially intended as a Wii U exclusive reduced the difficulty to the audience of actual mouth-breathing retards
Fuck Nintendo

Origins but both amazing

this one

Attached: Rayman_1_cover.png (279x357, 218.07K)

Attached: rayman 4.jpg (500x500, 62.08K)

Origins because it didn't have Murfy sections.

This is the actual right answer though.

One thing I like about Rayman 1 compared to Origins/Legends is the cage placement wasn't as formuliac. In the new games the cages and collectibles are always evenly spread throughout a level which means you're always aware of how close you are to the end whereas in Rayman 1 you had levels with even distribution but you also had levels where all of the cages could be found in the first stage, or they were mostly towards the end etc which made them feel like more like exploring actual places than algorithmic video game levels.

Legend's daily challenges and music levels were really fun. The regular levels felt weaker than Origins though, iirc Origins had levels designed for time trials which is probably why.

Origins. 8.9/10
Legends 8.6/10
Rayman 3 N/A
Rayman 2 9.2/10
Rayman 8.0/10

>Rayman Legends Definitive Edition
>Doesn't add a hard mode
Where's the definity

This game is unfair hard, skip it.

Declaring this true before the gitgud kids arrive.

>they have no reason to be this hot for a kids game

French devs.