Lmao

lmao

Attached: 1662561396116480.jpg (1170x1192, 155.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT1s96JIb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faptime

Attached: 1547092553459.jpg (1920x1080, 2.44M)

Is it true that shit with the eels wasn't in the book?

only hot one is the lower left with her big ass tiddies

Damn they even cast the toad as a black woman

lmao indeed, lol
I guess mediaval poland was africa all the time

That's some black magic thing going on there.

Attached: nigra-magik.jpg (600x800, 60.44K)

I gave up on tv and Witcher 4 will be a cash grab and it will work.

Now that's what I call black magic lmao

You found probably the most unflattering picture of these NPCs.

I want an answer and I am sick of fucking asking

What the actual fuck is wrong with americans and what causes you all to be this way

Attached: 16098582794011.jpg (547x531, 48.06K)

almost anything in Yennefer sideplot wasn't on the plot

Yes, 50% of season 2 was made up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT1s96JIb0

blacks and jews are all we can think about!

Jews control every facet of our media.

Attached: 1659856557095610.jpg (444x508, 38.59K)

Damn that's disappointing lmao

mommy's dick sucking lips

Attached: 1655858807238.png (381x619, 298.08K)

It's absolutely fucking criminal what CDPR did to Keira
Also Fringilla >>>> Yennefer

Attached: middle earth based.jpg (720x262, 34.42K)

As the others have said. Its the jews. You have been told this a million times by now, but you won't listen.

Kiera look like some old fucking grandma with pancake tiddies, it was gross.

Attached: 1652208231476.jpg (1280x720, 219.58K)

Why did people suddenly pretend the shitcher was good with the third game? the first 2 were factually considered shit, and people laughed to no end to that nonsensical naming with its poorly written horny teen fantasy story.

Americans love seeing black men on tv, nothing more about it.
Even here on Any Forums, burgers constantly derail threads by starting talking about how much they want female characters to have sex with big, muscular black men with massive, veiny cocks.

They had her personality down, but she's genuinely meant to be bratty jailbait
Where the FUCK is my smol barefoot loudmouth witch who WILL punch me in the face for being rude

People literally worship negros here, its the New Religion for the masses.

retard

>america
its jews. not just in the us. look at bbc programming, look at what they keep doing in sweden. france. germany. is it americans in charge of media in those countries?

she ever get her milkers out in any show or movie? they're nice and plump

You WILL accept ugly mutts as the new beauty standard, it is your future, goy.

>group of power hungry sociopaths
>make them all darkies with a token kike
maybe I was wrong about this show

why do they always make them ugly, it's worse than them being diversity hires.

>I was too young and/or poor to play Witcher 1 & 2 please rape my face

Putting attractive people on television is enforcing 'unrealistic' and 'unattainable' body types for obese American girls.

>stop disobeying the articially famous franchise! billionaires workes really hard on it!

>new

Attached: Jung03.jpg (640x360, 30.81K)

Season 2? I only watched the first few episodes of season 1, I meant when all the witches that flunked out got turned into eels to power the building or something.

ironically I'm 40 and was way old enough to see those kusoge rot in dollar been literally the week their release. Even Penny arcade laughed at this juvenile shit, that's how they created the whole Witchalocks parody lore.

The worst is the female pajeet with a 80s men's haircut. Why couldn't there have at least been a qt Asian instead of 5 niggers

>articially famous
Yeah, CDPR paid for every review of Witcher 3 and then followed through with the mastermind ploy to sell two expansions to a nonexistant userbase

The actors are all British

but the sorceresses in the Witcher universe canonically alter their physical appearance through magic to achieve otherwise unattainable beauty. They even made this a major plot point in the first season of the Netflix series, so they really have no excuse to cast all these uggos.

>i'm 40
And you're on Any Forums shitting your mandiaper over people liking something
I'm not a fan of the nigflix series or 3's base game, but I don't feel the need to whine about it. Just call Yennefer a dirty skank to piss off the secondaries.

Quintessentially British at that

I'm a witcher bookfag and will defend casting Anya till the end. However all others are absolutely irredeemable.
This is proof, Anya > Vanilla yen

Lol, white people media.
This is why I don't consume western media anymore.

>canonically
See that's the thing, canon doesn't matter in fanfiction adaptations like this. The only thing that matters is the opinions of the writers. If they want to make everyone black, they'll do it because they have the power to do it. The source material means less than shit to them.

jews are not white

I just watched that lotr series with my mom, she's crazy about lotr. Niggers. Nigger hobbits. Nigger dwarves. Orcs. Even nigger fucking elves. Niggers everywhere. I'm tired. Tired of niggers.

Attached: 1563930603842.gif (508x250, 75.21K)

>not a single Mexican nor Asian nor a white
Racist!

Witcher is literally the opposite of an artificially famous franchize pushed by billionaires though. CD Project Red, who themselves were a small, unproven studio back then bought the licence for a couple thousand bucks initially.

What he posted is canon according to the source material though. What isn't canon is them ripping out their ovaries to do it, it's magic itself that renders them infertile. And not in every case, either.

Any Forums look at a black person without losing your shit challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!)

Attached: v when they see a black person.png (169x192, 69.12K)

This, plus television productions also have enforced diversity quotas they have to abide by.

The girl on the upper-right... I can't tell what she is, some kind of indian-irish mix? But she's fucking hot as hell, goddamn

>Pay pennies for the license because the author doesn't want to settle for possibly shit royalties
>Goes gangbusters
>Author starts screaming about getting conned
>Meet his demands and pay him off
>It gets even more popular
>Author starts screaming about getting conned twice

Attached: 1642653389282.png (766x578, 392.75K)

No culture except negro culture and no heritage except dead indians