Sony game is praised heavily by snoys

>sony game is praised heavily by snoys
>it releases on pc
>suddenly everyone finds out its mediocre af
First horizon then god of war now spiderman. Let me guess uncharted 4 is also a boring movie game. Lmao why do snoys lie about their games being good?

Attached: EGS_MarvelsSpiderManRemastered_InsomniacGamesNixxesSoftware_S1_2560x1440-73702d11161b29a0b7c40a8b489b1808.jpg (2560x1440, 484.31K)

pretty sure most real steam users only buy games when its on sale. you will see tons of new posts made when it has its first sale

what does this post have to do with my op? take meds schizo freak

This happens with literally every console exclusive

It's better than Nintendo who releases 1 game a generation and the rest was $60 ports. Mario Odyessy sucked fucking balls,

>sony fanboys finally has a game that feels like a game
>pc has too many games to compare spiderman with other games

I find Sony fans are quite used to mediocrity and are much more willing to accept games others would deem average quality since Sony releases seem quite few and far between.

I think it's pretty fun. It's nothing life changing or anything, but it looks pretty and it's a comfy little open worlder that's easy to 100%.

>b-b-but NINTENDO!

Attached: kylie-minogue-cant-get-you-out-of-my-head.gif (640x506, 2.92M)

I'm hoping they didn't lie about Bloodborne
Knowing snoys, if it is getting a remaster like the leaks say then they will piss and shit themselves over the remaster being shit and the PS4 version being good and goldface posting about PC getting the "soulless" remaster

Yet it has mostly positive reviews of Steam. And PC fags wouldn't stfu about it for weeks.

>all the best Microsoft games on xbox have crossplay with pcBros
Sony has been holding back gaming for too long. FFXIV would have been on the xbox and switch if it wasnt for them

>Implying steam reviews are ever accurate
Dead by daylight would be mostly negative, hell people fucking post negative reviews for dead by daylight but give it a thumbs up because they played if for 100 hours

Nintendo fans are dumb enough to buy $60 cardboard shovelware, they paid $60 for "games" like Wii Sports and 1-2 Switch. Splatoon is absolutely awful it would have flopped on any other console, only Nintendo fans would buy that garbage

Just because they're literal man childs and don't want their SONY exclusive logo associated with any other company, especially cross playing.

Attached: file.png (745x725, 874.82K)

>play it for an hour
>refund
will probably get when it's 20 or so buckeroos but it's a shit game for it's current price

>611364774
Get better at baiting

>be snoyboy since the days of the PS1
>Find Horizon, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima painfully mediocre
>Couldn't even bring myself to finish God of War and Last of Us since they bore me to death
>Love Until Dawn, Death Stranding, Detroit and FFVII remake

Meh, I thought it was a pretty fun game.

a (you) from

PC gamers love the game

Attached: spider-man.png (329x427, 126.65K)

Those aren't pc gamers. Those are capeshitfags who happen to own a computer.
Liking games that you can play on a console doesn't make one a pc gamer.

But it was pretty fun for a Assassinsarkham game

>has better writing than all 3 of MCU spider-man movies

what did snoy meant by this?

Those are PC gamers.

Attached: gowpc.png (319x426, 166.22K)