Splatoon 3 reviews

Attached: 252352355y4.png (662x420, 76K)

Isn't that pretty much the same as the last two games?

Officially the best game in the series

Attached: BigFatW.png (757x747, 214.84K)

>journo opinions matter when it suits my narrative

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 49.82K)

But doesn't it not come out till Friday? How are people review a game that isn't even out yet?

How do you review a multiplayer game before the multiplayer is even properly implemented? Do the same handful of journo's just play matches against each other? Must suck if there's even one semi-competent journo since the vast majority are worse at video games than literal toddlers.

Splatoon started a phenomenon and got 81, what a fucking joke
game "journalists" should get cancer and die

Splatoon was always been a mediocre franchise.
And those scores prove it.

Reviews for Splatoon have always been shit.
Fuck. Splatoon 1 is lowest scoring Splatoon game, just barely getting a critic score above 80. And it was an immediate smash hit, and beloved multi million seller. And now a new pillar of Nintendo, even out performing many established classics.

And the critics couldn't see it coming at all.
And while critic scores aren't nor even should be the same as audience scores, if critics are close to completely incapable of reading the actual market then they have failed at their job.
And they've kind of just been playing damage control ever since.

>does not know the meaning of medicore

So it's .1 Better? I'll pass

>journo opinions don't matter when it doesn't suit my narrative

Attached: saltybitch.gif (392x231, 61.31K)

Why do Western journalists seethe at this game being "more of the same," what the fuck do they want? They'd bitch if it were a drastically changed game too, did they expect another BoTW clone or something?

>Nintendo bonus
>just barely above 80 score
Splatoon is garbage.

Now take away like 5 points to remove the Nintendo bonus and that's the real score.

nigger

70s is average 60s is mediocre and 50s> is trash

Run of the mill, average
When reviewers rank games on a 7-10 scale, 8.5 is average. 6s only come out when something is seriously broken

People talk about Nintendo bonus, but the reality was that most Wii U games got their scores lowered by default

I guess its guaranteed the singleplayer will suck fucking ass again until the expansion

No.
10 is great, 9 is good, 8 and 7 is mediocre, and the rest is trash.