Outer Wilds

I wish I could wipe my memory of this game to play it again.

Attached: 5F9FC31C-C77C-4C4D-9304-713AD5CF7DAD.jpg (2048x2048, 629.21K)

wipe memory this, wipe memory that
my brother in christ, learn to savour things

I will forget the stuffs eventually

Play The Witness.

Is it really that good? I'm skeptical

I wish you could just wipe your ass properly. The smell is getting unbearable

nah, it's a walking sim on a handful of planets the size of a beachball with a riveting gameplay of picking up logs and playing them in the right spots

>Is it really that good?
floaty controls and no real plot. you just have to infer what the plot might be from environmental """"clues"""". that plus the cartoony art direction make this a bore and a chore to play.

Attached: roundmeals.png (1080x1080, 2.25M)

Its best if you go in completely blind. Its an adventure/exploration game with puzzles. The puzzles you solve and the things you find is information that you use in order to progress in the game. All the information you find gets stored in the ship log

It almost seems universal that everyone picks it up, gets bored, drops it, picks it up again later and ends up loving it. Give it a pirate if you're curious, you don't have anything to lose. Don't look up anything, especially this was a test and you failed, don't look up shit faggot

I wish I could wipe my memory of this user.

Nah, its pretty boring, unless you are some pseudointellectual who wants something to act superior over for liking.
Then its still boring, you just now have a reason to justify wasting your time

Attached: 1621221159365.png (470x350, 234.44K)

>americans are awake
>the outer wilds thread is complete shit

>/r/Science Onions-infused walking simulator
Congratulations on finally finding a walking simulator you enjoy after thinking you were too good for the genre.

You’re right I am starting to realize how unintelligent americans Are

There's too much needlessly annoying shit in this game for it to be deserve as much praise as you faggots give it.

Look at all the adhd zoomertards replying to your post and ask yourself: do I want to listen to retarded Any Forumsermins and miss out on a really great game?

What makes them like that? Is it the mixed blood turning them into souless husks with psychopathic tendencies and lack of empathy rendering them unable to connect with anything that isn't a mindless battle royale zoomershooter?

Attached: 1662307575165806.png (400x400, 282.17K)

Gameplay? No.
Story? Okay.
The game's claim to fame is how the story is told, it does a really good job at exploiting the player's curiosity and draws them to keep exploring and solve an underlying mystery.

Ignoring the blatant LGBTQ+ propaganda in the game, the narrative isn't bad.

Post your face bro.

he did you fucking retard

>Gameplay? No.

Navigating in zero g environment is gameplay by itself and was done fantastically. Most of the posters complaining about controls are pc-f_at refusing to use a controller.

The game is doable with kbm just fine.

>game was made by americans
most of us aren't up yet retard, this thread is pure eurofag

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Outer Wilds. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of astrophysics most of the jokes will go over a typical player's head.