Game wasn’t supposed to have soul

>Game wasn’t supposed to have soul
>Has soul

Um bros, were we wrong again?

Attached: D9FA5DCD-95C2-4C62-BC13-7450EE0E4A3E.jpg (1280x720, 476.16K)

It doesn't.

It’s actually good

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

I’m 36. It’s good. Deal with it.

BOT BOT BOT BOTBOT BOT BOT BOTBOT BOT BOT BOTBOT BOT BOT BOTBOT BOT BOT BOTBOT BOT BOT BOT

Your game is utterly fucking shit and made by white monkeys for chinks

The only bot around here is the WALL-E I just got on my island :)

Checked it out, it is literally made by Jews. Fuck this pile of shit

Bot aside
I am weak to fishing mechanics in games but not fishing games themselves.
Explain.

kinda weird how game companies are all making slow life games now

Well how the fuck would we know what mechanics you like you dumbass bitch. “Durrr I prefer pressing A and right trigger instead of B and left trigger”

It feels nonsensical to me, not reall what you can do, but more like, how you can do them and how the ame story introduce them. It's way too "videogame tutorial" and "optimized" to me, you feel story reasons to do that shit.

holy cringe

Define "soul" please

Day of the Reckoning soon

Attached: 20220906195452_1.jpg (1920x1080, 110.31K)

My guess it’s because you enjoy the tranquil feeling of taking a break from whatever the regular gameplay is and doing something that is relaxing, time consuming, and usually offers some type of reward. If that was the entire game you wouldn’t enjoy it.

Business men trying to sell us their games, there is no soul and everything in this game costs, a lot.

Attached: 1653782924349.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Shut the fuck up

How is it cringe? I’m married, I have a nice office job, so what if I like a little bit of nostalgia? It’s actually a pretty great game to play with my wife’s child. They’re really getting into all the classic Disney characters, it makes me so proud of them :)

probably

just blew this cunts face off with my olympian

check it out bros

Nice larping faggot

How much are they paying you for this?

>She's in

Pretty based actually.

Attached: 4927294 - Atlantis__The_Lost_Empire Kida RisenHentaiDemon legoman.png (770x1199, 823.84K)

Hello??? Why are you not responding sir

I worked on this game, it was a dreadful experience and Gameloft Montreal are a shit tier company. This game was driven by marketing and PR, not development.

They included Treasure Planet as an IP solely because some green haired bitch on the narrative team likes the movie so much.

I kiss you, Mr Disney bootlicker. Without your permission

Attached: twoniggas.jpg (800x450, 34.04K)

im not your fucking bro

>no romance options
>can't make the npc wear clothes you give them
>no dancing muslim cat
what a disaster.

>dancing muslim cat
elaborate