Why do "Gamer" girls always look like this in conventions?

A certain phenotype i can't put my finger on

Attached: FX742K8WYAErAUw.jpg (2048x1536, 718.81K)

Me in the back on the left

5/10 girls get lots of attention hanging out in male dominated spaces

It's the 'I'm not like other girls, I play video games (so give me attention)' look.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

women are a meme

Attached: 1449445009450.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

is just too much doggone makeup man

if u are beautiful, u can go anywhere. If u are not beautiful, u go where there are no beautiful women. Such is life

Girl on the left became a trad wife that never showed a tiny bit of skin her whole life, girl on the right was exposed for pretending to have blue eyes, fake tits and in general a terrible personality and now barely gets 50viewers but makes money selling her fat body iwthh bolt ons on onlyfans. Blonde in the back had huge tits when she was 16 and then lost a lot of weight and most of that weight was from the tits, now spends her time in Vegas doing cocaine and looking like a general drug addict

kek woman in the back just knows

Attached: pure hatred and disgust.png (187x330, 142.22K)

you incels would fuck and simp any of those girls dont pretend to have standards

Interesting. Ironically enough, you're more pathetic than all of them combined for even knowing that shit.

> certain phenotype
Yes, all made for BBC

>i can't put my finger on
it's called being an attention-whore.

"gamer girl"
literally no such thing. they're just whores

Gamer girls are the lowest possible tier. Get a Stacy.

My gf looks like them, is better than me at shooter games, let's me eat her pussy while she frags noob faggots that seethe about it online like you

all my bros have much smoother and cleaner skin on their faces. so much easier to kiss

all women are whores

Left>midle right>midle left>right

this, it always comes down to attention.

My gf does as well with coloured hair and lots of piercings and stuff. But she's horrible at games, always hands me the controller for any difficult part of a game.

> is better than me at shooter games,
I 100% guarantee she's an autoaim console pleb

Ugly as fuck? Yep that's par for the course

Punch her next time she does that shit. Just because she's your gf doesn't mean she has an
excuse to be a causal.

They're whores who hit the wall, almost as if throughout all of humanity women were supposed to find a man between 16-22 not 30+
Same reason Japan has a stigma around dating 30yo+ women, they're used up and ugly. Hormones out of wack, skin taught and dry, unable to pop out healthy babies, require more and more makeup as the years go by.

Youth can never be replaced, they're ugly old hags (and whores)

Attached: 0087f44d3b2f602c4503a9829ec93bfd.png (1447x2047, 2.51M)

I bet she keeps her mic on so the incels hear her moans of pleasure as she climaxes while headshotting them

Holy shit whatever happened to that guy

>old
What the fuck are you talking about unless you're a literal pedophile.

At least these are "gamer" girls not gamer "girls"

My girlfriend is physically incapable of cumming to oral but we can go an entire gaming session with m eating her out because she says the journey is way better than the destination if non oral orgasms are anything to go off of

Attached: file.png (236x343, 87.53K)

Conventions are always weird. Anyone who's got that mix of nerdy enough to be in the target demographic of a con but also socially driven enough to want to meet up with other fans or people associated with their preferred content is invariably a freak. Then everyone else is just a different kind of weird that's there to make money off of people or is faking it for some strange form of kudos.

>My gf does as well with coloured hair and lots of piercings and stuff.
Yeah and most transsexuals pass.

Being a gamer is just another tattoo or hair color for them

if she breathes, she's a thot

Why would I lie about that. She's a bit overweight as well unfortunately

kek