Are you gonna play Krystal's game, Any Forums?

Are you gonna play Krystal's game, Any Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=gP_eJomGGUw

Attached: krystalisback.jpg (1280x720, 146.95K)

Not offiicial. It will be DMCA so fast.

Nintendo doesn't care about Star Fox

People said the same about Metroid 2.

Nintendo's too busy making movies now.

Trust me. Especially with Krystal being a big part of it, it's gone. At least change the name.

So they're literally calling it a Star Fox game and using all the official characters and begging for money on Patreon?

The fuck? This will be DMCA'd by Nintendo almost immediately

I dont know why they dont just say "Inspired by Star Fox" Use Furries and you good. Look at Bug Fables. It did great.

one of the most off putting things I have seen in a long time

Is there not a single appealing model of Krystal? Why do all these fan projects look so bizarrely bad?

>video posted less than an hour ago
>less than 200 views
you know I'm gonna report this to Nintendo for this blatant shilling right?

Attached: Th06Remilia.png (256x256, 85.11K)

why do fan projects keep using hideous models for her

I see Fay is holding the camera in this trailer, but does she actually appear in-game at all?

yeah she's playable along with a bunch of other characters

Attached: fay3_orig.png (881x2038, 1.57M)

because most furries are untalented and have to have everything done via commission, it just so happens that whoever they commissioned was really bad at making furry characters

Nice.

Seriously this project is super cool. It looks really good for being made by just one dude. Pretty sure its just him anyway.
Getting Estelle Ellis to reprise her role as Krystal is pretty sweet, too. I hear he's working to possibly get Steve Malpass to reprise his role as Fox as well.
The guy genuinely cares about Star Fox, and you can really tell just by looking at the quality of the work.

Attached: Krystal Aww.png (390x357, 106.22K)

The Star Fox community truly is blessed to have so many creators trying to breathe life into this dying franchise.

Attached: sexyfay.png (2450x1828, 2.29M)

How is her tail sticking out of her pants? Is there a dedicated tailhole?

Nintendo actually cares a lot about metroid

That Krystal looks off

Not only did he make this game, he also made this thread as well as your post!