I want to make the most racist game

It's like space station 13 but it uses modern 2D standards instead of being crusty and old. You join various real life factions like Jews, whites, blacks Etc along with subfactions like black Israelites, neo-nazis Etc. Then you play a long round around 3 hours and compete for political dominance and it has all the fucked up stuff we have in real life all the corrupt bullshit and unfair garbage and tricks and deceptions that are out of this world. At the start of around Jews control everything and all the NPCs of the game blindly obey them just like real life, unless you can change that. The game would be an absurdist yet highly strategic parody of real life

Attached: 1661716031375104.jpg (704x779, 140.7K)

thats cool op you should totally spend the next few years of your life making this

that's very cool user im gonna masturbate and then take a nap
wish me luck bros

Attached: Dr0wBvHU4AAxmBr.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 632.36K)

That's exactly why it's nothing more than a dream because there's no way in fuck I'm making a game that has zero ability to reach anyone because it'll be deflatformed everywhere and any streamer that even mentions it would probably be banned for doing so

So a vidya adaptation of RaHoWa but hopefully with actual game design?

And Any Forums who is the primary audience for such a game, does not even play games anyway.

What the fuck is that Adam Jensen?

bro... you dont get it... capitalism...BAD!

HASAN PIKERRR!

Attached: 1660033364730792m.jpg (823x1024, 195.09K)

it's just marketing communism to losers to make money.

>I want to look as stupid and ridiculous as possible

that's just the grand strategy genre.

jesus sam hyde is juat built different
is he some type of human/ogre mongrel?

I think he looks cool

I'M COMING TO KILL YOU!

Attached: 1661531993820154.png (375x375, 172.26K)

underage thread

So when's this little bitch going to fight Sam?

You mistake looking out of the ordinary = cool. In his case it looks terrible because that's not style but random clothing put together.

Natty or not ?

The hair is way too long to be slicked up like that, makes it look like some optical illusion where he's actually upside down. Beyond that it's fine though, that fit could absolutely pull tail.

He won't, he saw the call out and shit his pants at Sam. Literally someone uploaded a clip on youtube of Hasan looking off his stream watching the call-out holding his breathe and visibly frightened by it. He's a massive pussy.

Attached: 1661810507273568.png (628x1421, 1.05M)

>you meet eyes with a guy and you just know
>this man is your mortal enemy and you're destined to fight to the death
>I just fucking hate him

That's what HGH and/or TRT does to your body

Is this allowed in boxing ? I know this was an exhibition match so they probably didn't care.

The weak should fear the strong, Hasan fearing Sam says everything.

Attached: 1661804594345868.jpg (607x608, 68.18K)

As long as you lay off of it a few weeks in advance before they test you then you will test Natty

Posting your """opinion""" as a """""game idea""""" does not make it Any Forums related.
Good luck bro, don't rip the skin.

No, it's not. This shit isn't boxing anyway so it doesn't matter.

And then after the test you can literally start juicing again immediately before the fight