Should OLED be the industry standard?

should OLED be the industry standard?

Attached: non-oled_screen.webm (1024x576, 2.15M)

damn, can't believe gayben skimped on the screen technology

It should be since the vita

this kills the steamcuck

>that zoomer haircut

LE HEKIN OVERSATURATED COLORINOS

Yes. Switch was tested for burn in and passed. You have to leave the screen on max brightness for like 3000 consecutive hours to get any signs of burn in. It's safe to say OLED has advanced enough to be widely used. Steam Deck not having OLED is a mistake.

Put your cock on it

You don't know what saturation is

I don't think you understand the technology

What’s the point of these hand held games for someone over 8 years old? Do you actually play them in public?

some smarter than me give me a rundown on when we're getting quality OLED monitors

No, microLED should be.

Only thing that keeps me from buying a deck. That screen is truly rancid. Probably the worst you'll find on any device in its price range.

>buy 2 $400 handhelds just to watch video of honey
Why..?

This nigga doesn't appreciate honey bros.

Attached: Superman-upper-lip-in-Justice-League.jpg (1200x600, 54.16K)

>handheld means playing in public
Does your phone confuse you this much too?

WE NEED MORE BLOOMERINO AND LENSE FLARERINOS!!!!

why isnt there an oled lite version yet

>not watching honey

Attached: Hello Reddit.jpg (600x315, 33.42K)

Strike two

Attached: muh oled.jpg (750x499, 110.12K)

ok seriously how the fuck are steams controls in anyway comfortable
that only looks useable on games that don't use dual joysticks aka games pre 2000

Attached: shaqmm.jpg (331x434, 46.89K)

yep, nintendo gets my money this time
sorry

The only people that want OLED to be standard are rich white executives that want you to buy a new device every 3 years because of burn in

See OLED tech has advanced since then
Also
>using the shita as a quality standard

Attached: 1661464972893561.gif (500x500, 494.89K)

Having games should be the industry standard. Sorry, gotta go with steam this time.

I have had an OLED tv and have used it at least 12 hours daily with no burn in for almost 4 years. I really want VRR now though.

Ok, I'm sold. Buying OLED and hacking my OG

ure the type of guy who says 24 fps is enoguh

How has this burn in meme managed to carry on for this long?

oled makes you blind

this has already been debunked, guy intentionally modified the video that plays back on the steamdeck

OLED tech was all the rage 10 years ago. I have no idea why they forgot about it for so long. Even Vizio was making cheap OLED TVs.

Attached: Samsung-GALAXY-Nexus.jpg (940x1222, 125.01K)

what did (s)he mean by this?

It’s poor people coping with not owning an OLED by this point. It’s much easier to say, “Haha enjoy the burn in, no thanks idiots” than it is to say “I can’t afford one.”

haha............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ no.

Attached: 46OFaFc.png (1638x818, 706.15K)

>The mental gymnastics Steamies go through

You mean like what consolecucks say about PCs?

Expensive as hell at the time. Current cheaper ones are still expensive, though not out of reach.

holy fuck, is this thread that finally shuts every steamie shitfaggot the fuck up LMAO

Im the type of person who's not trying to cover up my lack of taste with oversaturated colors, mate. Oled is literally to gaming what loud sounds is to comedy.

>Unironically using the poorfag Boogeyman in 2012+10
The switch OLED is the same price at my local Walmart as the regular switch

Look I have no dog in this fight but if that pic is true that screen is really really shit. My ipad mini 2 had the same shitty gamut and it was so fucking washed out and ugly. What a fucking let down.