MARIO MOVIE DELAYED AGAIN

illuminationmacguff.com/portfolio/mario/
>In theaters holiday 2023!
It's over

Attached: 1644817292355.jpg (870x667, 210.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220905220756/https://www.illuminationmacguff.com/portfolio/mario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typo probably since the poster still says Holiday 2022 on that page

Bets on how likely the movie will get cancelled 2-3 years from now because Illumination literally couldn't make it not cringe and Nintendo kills it off to prevent a repeat of the original SMB movie shitshow?

Cancelled outright? Nah. Illumination fired? Probable.

They didn't make an updated poster for the move to April 2023 so I don't think that's any indication.

I've said it before, but Miyamoto's and Nintendo's autism is stopping Illumination from taking their usual approach of making movies quickly and cheaply. It's likely a disaster behind the scenes

web.archive.org/web/20220905220756/https://www.illuminationmacguff.com/portfolio/mario/
It was 2022 yesterday. The poster is out of date.

If the main development studio is fired, it would be cheaper to cancel the project outright than completely redo it a second time.

> It was 2022 yesterday
Oh shit, then this could definitely be something

Illumination doesn't give a shit about the quality of the movie, their whole shtick is having colorful trailers and celebrity voice actors to trick people into seeing a medicore movie

Of course it was 2022 yesterday, 2023 doesn't start until January!

I thought it was already delayed to 2023?

watch it get delayed to 2024, get fucking RAPED by sonic 3.

>It was 2022 yesterday
Wrong it was holiday 2022 yesterday. Far more likely the intern just changed 2022 to 2023 and forgot the holiday part

They clearly are trying to avoid an ugly Sonic debacle. The test audiences are not liking what they see.

Does anybody seriously have any legitimate hope for this movie turning out well?

Attached: BOWSER IM COMIN TA KILL YOU.jpg (1200x675, 254.31K)

it's canceled isn't it?

Who even watches shit like Uncharted, Sonic or Assassin's Creed movies unless you're kids are begging you to see it? These aren't movies made for 30 year old who still care about this unless it's nostalgic to bring your kids to see with you.

OW MY

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA the absolute state of shitendo

Attached: 1662083588231269.gif (112x112, 18.16K)

If they talk to much then it will be bad
Maybe if they add 2-4 voice words in some important scenes that would be great

It should have been shut down almost immediately. A Zelda movie is all Nintendo fags have been begging for and even that would be shit. A Metroid movie could be good but it would have to be a violent horror movie to come close to being good. Nintendo's IP's are the worst suited to a Any Forums adaptation in any form since they focus on gameplay over anything else.

Nintendo is literally a 3D animation company. Why are they just not making the movie?

please god let this be delayed indefinitely im not ready for the fallout thats gonna come from whatever they do to peach

Attached: 1656816702639.gif (250x243, 2.9M)