This game still feels incredibly modern, it's definitely a 10/10 experience...

this game still feels incredibly modern, it's definitely a 10/10 experience, it's a question of how many times you've beaten it user, not if you've beat it once

Attached: vidya.jpg (264x371, 43.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mziw3FQkZYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gave it several attempts but combat sucks, enemies take too much damage, the backtracking is offensively slow, the environments are generic, the world design has you constantly revisiting fagmore caverns over and over and over again and the artifact hunt is trash. It feels more outdated than powerslave on the sega saturn which did the same concept but better.

>feels incredibly modern
no it's much better than the crap they churn out nowadays. metroid prime is one of those once in every 50 year kind of things when all the planets align

>enemies take too much damage
almost every enemy is defeated by a single super missile or power bo-

oh it's the powerslave faggot, nevermind

your opinions are bad and you should feel bad.

Based truth poster. Prime is shit

also the power ups suck
>hurr waste all this timeback tracking for +5 missiles you're never gonna use
trash. Waste of time trash. Trash game. Post more of your kino rain staring trash you trash lover.

*kills pirate ghosts*
*goes 2 rooms over*
*goes back*
*has to fight them again*
fallin asleep here. trash gameplay.

Attached: file.png (1440x651, 379.73K)

The thing where sometimes Samus' eyes get reflected in the visor is the only time a game scared the shit out of me. I thought my fucking TV was haunted.

Prime 2 is better

Resident evil 4 and dead space 2 are the two games that I seem to comeback to the most.

Why is that autistic old school fps fans have the worst taste at everything?

is prime really an oldskool fps or is it a classic shooter?

Attached: oldskoolvclassic.png (1280x1410, 1.4M)

>enemies take too much damage
what the fuck are you talking about, you should be able to dispatch them really quickly
gonna go on a limb here and say unironically; no sir you suck

The ghosts respawning are literally my only complaint about this game. Still a 10 for me easily

Beaten 3 times

Most of the time you can just ignore them and leave the room.

great game can just walk past all challenges

I got the gravity suit and got burnt out. Its fun up until the ice world boss then it kind of gets old. if they wouldnt make you wonder to the other side of the map just to trigger an event on the other-other side of the map it would be a little better.

Tried to play it like 17 years ago and ended up getting lost and never finished it

Just to bother you and your superior hentai shooters.

the backtracking is the worst I've ever seen in a game like this, it's just awful. Even in the first few areas its rubbing it in your face how much back tracking they're gonna dump on you, shit sux.

Kino
Not usually into FPS style games but arriving on Tallon and hearing this for the first time was magical
youtube.com/watch?v=mziw3FQkZYg

unironically though,
you can walk past the walking past of challenges when you use shortcuts you've opened
>it's okay when Dark Souls does it!
and it's great because Metroid invented it

>Why so long to kill
>Why so many missiles

Attached: 1642331496342.gif (450x336, 3.17M)

that is for your sake as a player though, it's meant to get you bumping into collectibles to discover even if you're bad at exploring, it sends you to the other side of the world where you might stub your toe on some upgrades

>Metroid invented it
No but it did help popularize it

this doesn't make the game fun

it's an adventure game
one minor thing I don't like is the almost uselessness of optional beam combos.
Wavebuster has a purpose for the invisible drone, okay, and it's great against Metroid Prime. Icespreader too.
flame-thrower has literally no purpose.
It's disappoiting because all other powers are good at something and you use them regularly.
Once you know the game you keep cycling through all your arsenal as you progress, except charge combos (not counting super missiles of fucking course).