I'm going to buy a Switch but I want to know how I can bypass Western censorship of the nudity and fucked localisation...

I'm going to buy a Switch but I want to know how I can bypass Western censorship of the nudity and fucked localisation. Do I just need a foreign Switch or a foreign region game cartridge?

Attached: TG5wsnzFVOxHJgqEZsTqZqlCS-tnF9kdOB6qiUkwois.jpg (540x564, 53.67K)

you can't, noa censors everything now.

You can't, Nintendo of America sent woke crews to Japan so they moderate the content of all the Switch games so they didn't have so many controversies like with the WiiU (said by themselves when asked about censorship, just different wording)
Which means that all Switch games are pre-censored before release in all regions, that includes remakes like tokyo mirage and that horror game that would let you dress young girls in lingerie

>her vagina bones
>vagina
>bones

Attached: wtfamireading.png (400x400, 22.46K)

Sadly the SWITCH version is fully censored in all regions

if you want to play the uncensored japanese version you need a hacked wii u

So how do we replace those in NoA?

>Buying a nintendo phone
Lol

Lmao even

Do you remember all bones in the human body

So then how come there's been games recently (mostly VN crap) that's censored in America but not Asia? Just curious since as an Eurofag we usually get the puritan American censorship.
But what about any other Switch game, not just picrel?

Yes, pubic bone

All versions of the Switch version of that game are using the edits.
It's also too late to do anything now. Nintendo has finally started cracking down on lewd shit so that makes all 3 console manufacturers and Valve that aren't okay with lewd fanservice anymore.

Fatal Frame got censored in all platforms too only jap wii u is safe.

I mean censorship in general, not just picrel

This. Just like Sony is now Californian, Nintendo takes all its orders from its American branch. It's over. America has completed its takeover of all media. They're the supreme rulers of all the world outside of perhaps China.

Attached: alexjonessociety.jpg (1024x928, 114.44K)

How come Japanese releases of recent games on the Switch haven't been censored then?

Not published by Nintendo so they don't monitor them as much as they do their own IPs and published games.

Anybody dumb enough to call it vagina bones has no human rights and should be mercilessly bullied

>he doesn't watch anime with meme subs
ngmi

So then how do I go about playing the uncensored version of those games? Do I just need to change my location to Asia? Buy an Asian console? Buy Asian region games?

Thankfully TMS was the only game that carried over the censorship from the Wii U days.
No idea what they tripled down on it for the port though, maybe the localization director for the Wii U game was still at the Tree House and was hell bent on preserving his work. But as karma does its thing it caused the even the Switch port to hyper flop when every other Wii U port did incomparably better.

don't bully Any Forums

Stop trying to spread your dogshit here too Eric.

They system isn't region locked. You can import if you want.

Switch is region free if something has uncensored and censored version you can just buy uncensored. Most games are pre censored these days you wouldn't even know and they make parity for all regions

Attached: hedoesn'tknow.jpg (850x1201, 296.05K)

retard, go back

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, vagina bones.

>I don't know what meme phrases are!
Fuck off retards.

Learn japanese and import. Start today coz things are only going to get worse.

>lefty humor

Truly the worst timeline

>Thankfully TMS was the only game that carried over the censorship from the Wii U days.
Fatal Frame 5 did as well. Faggots tried to hype up the new swimsuits in the Switch port as making it ok that they censored it, and then it actually came out and they looked like this.

Attached: texture instead of transparency.jpg (2560x2880, 1.28M)