Why is Any Forums such a contrarian, either you like the game or shut the fuck up

Why is Any Forums such a contrarian, either you like the game or shut the fuck up.

Attached: 3A2D59C2-1142-4221-9C42-AB368F5634E4.jpg (1086x1020, 149.07K)

funny how she cant follow her own advice

Freedom of speech, motherfucker, have you heard of it?

Dumb, smelly phoneposter.

Attached: consume.jpg (1108x1082, 321.96K)

This post is bait, but at what year did picrel become the public opinion?

Most people have nothing going for them, so at the very least being different gives them a small sliver of pride.

Attached: Silksong release date.gif (225x159, 392.29K)

>STOP HAVING STANDARDS

It hasn't, hence the need to spam it so the parasocial crowd (trannies, women) believe it is.

This character would've made an excellent Gestapo agent. Just looking at some whiny hater with those emotionless eyes as he tries to mansplain that the holocaust is bad, in his opinion.

Lol
lmao
Alright OP, which game company do you represent?

>keep quiet about what you don't like

She's going against her own rule.

Oof!

yea it is. try making fun of tattoos or star wars in public. people treat it like a personal attack of their character

Stop making shit games with shit practices and I'll stop calling them shit.
Simple as that.

>tattoos or star wars
That's faggots and trannies, yeah. And mocking tattoos IS a personal attack of their status as zombies.

why are you telling people about what you hate?
either only make threads about what you like, or shut the fuck up.

This but unironically

Attached: Reminder.jpg (1080x826, 594.79K)

I hate FF7R. Not because of the plot, but because FF7 is overhyped shit and caused a massive sperg-out among mentally deranged adults.
FF7R is the exact same thing with the exact same consequences but now in 4k or whatever.

God I want to impregnate Elizabeth Olsen

lmao make me cuck

I love hating things. And I hate everything.

Attached: 1650756508966.png (573x644, 343.13K)

This isn't over on Any Forums and it won't get over here.

If a woman said this to me I would grab a fist full of her hair and just slam it down on the table as hard as I could, once for every word in every sentence she just said. I will talk about whatever the fuck I feel like and you will LISTEN, whore. Then we will go back to my cheap 4-bedroom apartment with my 6 smelly roommates locked up in their rooms playing modded Morrowind on full volume, and I will FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. Got it, slut? Good, looks like everything's kino then.

Attached: 1652942479264.jpg (1024x936, 412.04K)