Existential nihilism is bad

Existential nihilism is bad.

Okay why is it bad?

IT JUST IS

Seriously you troons?

Attached: B63DAFE1-2BCC-48F3-8E02-1DED8F44CC0E.jpg (1170x1464, 773.59K)

I don't understand why we just let this emo feathered fuck go and didn't behead her right there and then.

She's basically an automaton right, how can it be acceptable to allow something that can cause so much destruction to survive? Because she's a cute little girl? This game doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1348534118413.jpg (1029x1029, 498.98K)

trash character, trash game
FF14 is dogshit

Go where? all of them are dead, what you fought against was just dynamis, they are trapped in ultima thule just like the dragons and the omicrons.

Why is the fact that nothing matters the only thing that does matter? It's totally fine to just live in the moment and be happy where you are.

nuh uh

Hard to believe this bitch never met an ersatz Camus across the whole universe.

>Existential nihilism is bad.
>Okay why is it bad?
>because I like killing mhiggers

Attached: FFXIV-021821-Zenos-Ishikawa-Shot-Hero.jpg (1440x700, 168.75K)

She has the ability to sing from across the universe and cause people to literally depress themselves into monsters, how can this thing be allowed to exist still? Or am I missing something?

The only reason XIV gets a pass on it's writing, is because it drags the dumbest shit out under the facade of high-concept, over the course of a 20-30 hour story each expansion.

Much like how the itsy bitsy spider is the myth of sisyphus for kids. This is the myth of sisyphus for trannies

Well, getting rid of her sounds more complicated than just let her be if she is not going to be an issue anymore, it was already stated that most of the universe's energy is dynamis and while you can drown dynamis with aether bringing enough of the stuff to destroy all of ultima thule sounds impossible with their current levels of technology,

>I'm gonna destroy your world because I'm sad
>Understandable, I will let you because you made a valid point
OP in charge of chugging cocks

>I'm going to destroy your world because I'm sad.
No wonder you fags eat this shit up. The average Japanese writer and MMO player has never heard of therapy.

Attached: 2121323453.png (889x592, 286.14K)

Attached: 1652454276161.png (957x636, 1.07M)

>EHAUHUEAHUHAE KILL A NIHILIST TO PROVE THEIR POINT
>OH NO NOW YOURE WANTED FOR MURDER WAH WAH 25 TO LIFE IN JAIL WHILE IM PEACEFULLY SLEEPING 6 FEET UNDER
>NOW LETS SEE WHOS WISHING THEYRE DEAD FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1660562685790548.jpg (563x592, 31.58K)

my wife.

Its bad because it leads to self destruction
>UUUUMMMM WHY IS SELF DESTRUCTION BAD ? WHERE IS YOUR ARGUMENT ?
Fuck off woke moralist.

Attached: 1657587075555.jpg (723x506, 40.98K)

You literally kill her right after this cutscene, you dumb fuck. The Meteion that survived reverted back to her original self, but you killed all of the others.